Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. Am I a girl if I have an appointment in two weeks for a massage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hells no (unless you are also getting a manicure or pedicure in which case I see a Milwaukee's Best can in your near future).

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just an hour massage, full-body I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing girlish about getting a massage. It is the the absolute pure nizzles and totally worth it.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fishsticks Winter shoes are also ugly and clumpy as hell. I own two pairs of shoes - a nice pair of those Velcro Nikes and a sexy pair of Moccasins. Oh and some smart loafers for going out on a Saturday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Those aren't like, winter boots I'm wearing - it's just a pair of loafers from Bostonian. They're quite fashionable around these parts (mine are a little lighter in color). Tons of people wear those laceless loafers with nice jeans and a button up out to the bars and such.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
everyone is retarded

that is all

[/ QUOTE ]

QFMFT minus RAPIDACID - CONGRATS MAN! That's awesome!
and Keyser - the last one I did was pretty low key. Vegas is getting overrated. We all chipped in and went skiing for a couple days with a party after the second day. Since several of us play cards (ldo), we held a tournament and half of the prize pool went to the groom-to-be. He didn't do too well, but it was fun as hell. The bride made me promise no stippers, so we went to a "fun" bar and got lit. Hope this helps.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:24 PM

oh, and being the climber that I am, I would love if I got (hopefully from a lady friend) a full body massage. That would be sick!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Those aren't like, winter boots I'm wearing - it's just a pair of loafers from Bostonian. They're quite fashionable around these parts (mine are a little lighter in color). Tons of people wear those laceless loafers with nice jeans and a button up out to the bars and such.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, I have loafers and like them. I just didn't personally like the ones you posted a pic of.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:46 PM

I just bought the sopranos season 1 dvd box, though I absolutely freakin hated the godfather, bad move?

Also looking for imput on what other series to buy on dvd, watched prisonbreak, stargate sg1(yeah yeah call me a geek) and loved it so far.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just bought the sopranos season 1 dvd box, though I absolutely freakin hated the godfather, bad move?

Also looking for imput on what other series to buy on dvd, watched prisonbreak, stargate sg1(yeah yeah call me a geek) and loved it so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who hates the Godfather should probably just quit life tbh
Old 10-11-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Required brag: Goofy 2, 42yo 0 in the first of what will hopefully be many epic Mario Strikers battles.

To his credit, he got stuck with a crappy team cause I took his favorite captain so he couldn't pick a new team in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You played well. I definitely need some practice to compete with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I played for awhile online afterwards and got DESTROYED. tbh it wasn't as much fun, a lot of it is the same idiots using the same tired moves over and over again - pass to Boo, deke to charge the ball, pass lob shoot etc or the slightly gayer ones pick Daisy and basically spend the whole game teleporting into the goal. People who just use cheap moves like that aren't fun to play against whatsoever.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:04 PM

Went to the Chicago International Film Festival last night to see Chicago 10 -- it's about the 1968 anti-war rallies in Chicago, and the legal battle involving Abbie Hoffman and 9 other demonstrators.

I was so fired up after the movie. It was really inspiring. The directors did a good job of blending old with new - some of the movie is computer animated, and the rest is original footage from that era. They even incorporated Eminem into the soundtrack (and it worked beautifully)!
Old 10-11-2007, 02:04 PM

So guy had baby. Goofy beat old guy at online videogame.
jay is aruging with himself.

Anyway, beat, my girlfriend got into a big argument with her mom, where her mom called her a whore. Then she said we both will move out in less than a month. Except we have no money and place to go. So there goes my free rent.

Brag, depressed so I bought her a DS and some games.
Closed Thread