Willie Mays 119 62.30%
Tris Speaker 1 0.52%
Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 06:13 AM

Default Re: banging chicks from myspace.com

[ QUOTE ]

Make sure to ask chicks to join you in the hot tub with your buddies.

[/ QUOTE ]

check it out
pics

note - if any of the guys from the pic object just send me a PM and Ill take it down
Old 12-12-2005, 06:38 AM

Can we hijack the thread slightly and have somebody message girls I know or other guys girl friends and try hit on them and post results?

blake
Old 12-12-2005, 06:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we hijack the thread slightly and have somebody message girls I know or other guys girl friends and try hit on them and post results?

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this thread has now gone from awesome to 'potentially legendary' in my book (and I expect the 'potentially' to be struck through any minute).

I wish I could join in, but
a) I'm married and dead.
b) Haven't got the first clue about handling women in myspace or equivalent (only via that lame fallback, 'real life')
c) If I were using myspace effectively in this way, I wouldn't be posting here.

I think we need someone to go through this thread and index the key points/messages, cos it's getting daunting now.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this thread has now gone from awesome to 'potentially legendary' in my book (and I expect the 'potentially' to be struck through any minute).

I wish I could join in, but
a) I'm married and dead.
b) Haven't got the first clue about handling women in myspace or equivalent (only via that lame fallback, 'real life')
c) If I were using myspace effectively in this way, I wouldn't be posting here.

I think we need someone to go through this thread and index the key points/messages, cos it's getting daunting now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww come on, you can hit on girls without any intention of hooking up with them.

You can be the one to hit on my girlfriend if you will [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If somebody wants to hit on one my good friends and post results pm me. I think if I post a link, she'll end up with 30 "inside?" messages and it wont work out well.

blake
Old 12-12-2005, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Aww come on, you can hit on girls without any intention of hooking up with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said dead, not insane. I want to see the trainwreck, not ride it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But your line on this is impressive, and this thread is getting truly great (not like slinkies are great, but like Napoleon or Darwin or Einstein were great). If we can involve married/attached men as shills/testers, the status will go to legendary even without results, I say.

Please proceed.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, that is easily the greatest idea of all time. It might be better off with "girls that other guys hate" though, cause I'm pretty sure any friendship would die if the girl found out her guy friend told some random 2+2er to hit on her and anything actually came of it. "YOU MEAN HE DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT WHEN HE SAID HE LOVED ME WHILE HE POUNDED ME LIKE A HAMMER? YOU [censored]!"

Plus I just told the one girl I'd love to try this on about this thread, so that wouldn't work.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, that is easily the greatest idea of all time. It might be better off with "girls that other guys hate" though, cause I'm pretty sure any friendship would die if the girl found out her guy friend told some random 2+2er to hit on her and anything actually came of it. "YOU MEAN HE DIDN'T REALLY MEAN IT WHEN HE SAID HE LOVED ME WHILE HE POUNDED ME LIKE A HAMMER? YOU [censored]!"

Plus I just told the one girl I'd love to try this on about this thread, so that wouldn't work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! I'll try anyway if you want. PM me her myspace [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake
Old 12-12-2005, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! I'll try anyway if you want. PM me her myspace [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is making me giggle like a little girl now. I'm gonna have to stop reading it in a quiet office.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Done, good luck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 08:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Done, good luck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, shoot! pepsinosed me this time. I shoulda known better.
Closed Thread