Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: New CardRunners website to launch tomorrow

Theres a couple of things that doesn't work so well for me on the new site:

1. I have to log in every time i visit

2. no europe mirrors

3. The recent video list is not on the front page as it used to which was nice
Old 09-29-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. no europe mirrors

3. The recent video list is not on the front page as it used to which was nice, now It's hard to know what video is new because theres no date tag on the videos

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all 3 issues our tech is aware of and working on correcting. They should all be fixed shortly.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:42 PM

We've fixed the transfer issue. Everyone who has payed via poker site transfer, your account should now be working and you should have received an email. If not, please PM me.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

2. no europe mirrors

3. The recent video list is not on the front page as it used to which was nice, now It's hard to know what video is new because theres no date tag on the videos

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all 3 issues our tech is aware of and working on correcting. They should all be fixed shortly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also:

When I try to upgrade my account, the payment form indicates I have to pay the sign-up fee again even though I have been unsubscribed from the site for exactly 4 months.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:56 PM

I had an account that fall out of use and I want to re-subscribe, but there is no link to upgrade as someone else mentioned.

So I eventually found the upgrade page by just typing in http://www.cardrunners.com/members/upgrade.php in the address bar, but it wants to charge me the extra $100 sign up fee even though I was told over email it would be waived since I had an account a few months ago. I think oh well, it's worth way more than $100 to me anyways, and just pay the extra money.

But after I hit submit it logs me out and brings me to the sign-up page. After re-logging in, nothing is changed on my account.

WTF?
Old 09-29-2007, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had an account that fall out of use and I want to re-subscribe, but there is no link to upgrade as someone else mentioned.

So I eventually found the upgrade page by just typing in http://www.cardrunners.com/members/upgrade.php in the address bar, but it wants to charge me the extra $100 sign up fee even though I was told over email it would be waived since I had an account a few months ago. I think oh well, it's worth way more than $100 to me anyways, and just pay the extra money.

But after I hit submit it logs me out and brings me to the sign-up page. After re-logging in, nothing is changed on my account.

WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS IS MY EXACT PROBLEM AS WELL. cancelled my subscription back in April/May and now i really want it back.

sent e-mail to admin@cardrunners.com and they said they would let me off the sign up fee.

so i log in... go to accont. click update. and it asks me for the full $125. so obv i could go through with it... but would obv rather save the $100... = 2 buy-ins to me!

they then sent me an e-mail saying that this would be fixed soon.... so i am just checking every 6 hours or so.

any of you tech guys know when my problem will be fixed?

sorry for rambling and ty for all your help and contact so far. great website with great people/support!
Old 09-29-2007, 09:16 PM

We are experiencing difficulties right now with having the sign up fee waived for members returning within 3-4 months. Once this issue is fixed (hopefully by end of weekend), Taylor or a CardRunners representative will post in here to alert everyone.

We are working hard to fix everything, and we appreciate your continued patience.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:25 PM

Got my upgrade an hours ago, paid through stars 2 days ago.

Thanks.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got my upgrade an hours ago, paid through stars 2 days ago.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

We generally activate within 24 hours, although it can take up to 48 hours as stated in our FAQs. We were hoping to have them a little faster but we experienced a few set backs. We apologize for the delay.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We are experiencing difficulties right now with having the sign up fee waived for members returning within 3-4 months. Once this issue is fixed (hopefully by end of weekend), Taylor or a CardRunners representative will post in here to alert everyone.

We are working hard to fix everything, and we appreciate your continued patience.

[/ QUOTE ]

totally cool trev. i didn't mean to come across as nagging. thanks for your endeavours + reply.