FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 12:04 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

nation, it seems from your responses that you are overly eager to defend these guys to the point of suspicion. please ban yourself.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think we need to give the guy a break now that his side has come out. Also, why is it that people arent trusting nation who a ctually knows him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he's a massive 1/2 full ring multitabler who just so happens to be friends with and lives near the guy accused of using a bot. Being extremely defensive doesn't help either.

[/ QUOTE ]

The glaring contradictions in this thread are simply amazing! If we join the same tables, we're colluting. If we don't, we're bots. If we try to defend ourselves, it's fishy. If not, it's fishy. Make up your minds! and nobody gets paid by the hour, by the way. Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

"We"?

I thought I was talking about the mod that has valiantly come to your rescue. oops
Old 05-10-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

At this point is it safe to assume that Nation either was or still is part of this "group" one way or the other?

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely seems that way
Old 05-10-2007, 12:08 AM

all,

i am not part of chuck's team, and never have been. however, we are part of the same local poker community and over time because very good friends. i value his friendship far more than my 2+2 rep, so i don't mind going out of my way to clear him in this matter.

remember that i could have just kept quiet and nothing would have happened, as he's already been cleared by ftp.

and bluffthis, i actually was being sincere when i said you pick apart arguments using logic. however, you do enjoy taking the devil's advocates side a lot.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can people please not post crap like "OMG I KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT HERE I"M EXPERT!!!" when they clearly don't? Half the [censored] in this thread is based on a bunch of morons pretending they totally know about bots or statistics or whatever, and it's amazing how easily you guys are swayed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like where your head's at. This has turned into a "believe it or not" argument. All I can say is, FT completely exanerated(sp?) us for any wrong doing. I love poker and wouldn't try to cheat it. I know there will be skeptics, and that's probably a good thing. You can say we suck all you want, but we live comfortably, and enjoy what we do. Just for the record, I really am from Ohio, and HATE all Pittsburgh sports teams! Cheers.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:10 AM

Are you guys from Korea?

my only weakness is hungry or sleepy.
gogogogo
Old 05-10-2007, 12:11 AM

ironically, a few weeks before his accounts were locked, i swapped 2k with chuck on ftp to take advantage of their $500 bonus that they gave to some players. about 35 accounts were frozen as a result of his p2p xfers; mine was the ONLY account that wasn't frozen during the entire period. this is likely because i've never played from his IP (may have one time for 30 mins, can't remember if it was stars or ftp) and because i've had my account far longer than any of the affected accounts have.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and bluffthis, i actually was being sincere when i said you pick apart arguments using logic. however, you do enjoy taking the devil's advocates side a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

nation,

And the only reason I can pick apart arguments is when there are logical flaws, or I am mistaken in what the facts are. Now there is a valid point discussed in this thread about which stats either by themselves, or together, can be indicative of botting or sufficient to disprove same. But that one poster still hasn't proved that VPIP *alone* is enough to make such a determination. And if VPIP is merely the most heavily weighted factor, or especially if it should be weighted less, then the explanations about the consistency of the other stats won't wash.
Old 05-10-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nation, it seems from your responses that you are overly eager to defend these guys to the point of suspicion. please ban yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I feel I have to say this since nation is claiming to be 100% honest, when in fact he is not.

Well, nation in fact talked about doing this very same thing. If you go through his posts when he was supposed to move into the Hermosa house with cts and others, he said he was moving east (back to PA) to persue "business opportunities."

See these threads:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...mp;Main=8774313
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...mp;Main=8588194

When in fact, he spoke to several MSNLers (myself included) about going back to PA to set up this exact thing (sweating/decision making for 4-6 players who are playing fullring). At the time, "sweatshop" was the term used when he described it and they would all be following "The system" on his yellow notepad.

I'm not sure i
Old 05-10-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As intelligent individuals who have put together a winning poker system I would like nlnut, BrandonJoseph and nation to admit that 2p2 as a community has every right to be *extremely* suspicious about this situation given the information we have.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes you have every right to be suspicious...as did FTP. That's why they suspended the accounts and handled the investigation. We are not bots...the investigation proved that and they re-opened our accounts. They can re-open the investigation, since i have nothing to hide.