Tuesday 5 15.15%
Wednesday 5 15.15%
Thursday 4 12.12%
Friday 4 12.12%
Saturday 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: College Football Week 7

Do these guys even watch the games? Corso was just talking about Cal making a terrible mistake in not saving a timeout for the end of the game. Coach Corso, OSU recovered the onside kick, and then ran the ball 3 consecutive times. If Cal "saved a timeout" for the end of the game, there wouldn't have been any chance at the end of the game.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah will they even be favored @Penn St?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...probably a TD or so
about 75% chance for tOSU to win the game is my initial estimate of the ML before it gets posted

[ QUOTE ]
Do these guys even watch the games? Corso was just talking about Cal making a terrible mistake in not saving a timeout for the end of the game. Coach Corso, OSU recovered the onside kick, and then ran the ball 3 consecutive times. If Cal "saved a timeout" for the end of the game, there wouldn't have been any chance at the end of the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, its pretty much a given that corso is a retard there for shock value only

[ QUOTE ]
This is very true. A USC/LSU title game is still possible. The tough call is going to be whether USF gets in ahead of a one loss LSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't like USC's chances of winning @Oregon, @Cal & @AZ St.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel bad for the young QB
hopefully, he can recover

I blame the official that threw the bogus PI call the play before. Cal should've been lining up for a FG with the correct call. Instead, the call that seemed to benefit the Golden Bears lead to the poor play by Riley.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:16 PM

Southern Cal is D-U-N
Old 10-13-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just so everyone realizes:

tOSU finishes with
@ Penn St
v Wisky
V Illinois
@ Michigan

it's unlikely they run the table

1-loss teams should be very happy

Penn St is extremely underrated--depends on their coaches opening things up, but close losses @ Michigan and @ Illinois are not exactly the worst thing
Wisky is about 30
Illinois is low 20s
Michigan is low 20s

that's four games in a row where they have to strap the pads every week. That is one of the toughest four game stretches any team will face this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would that be the Wisconsin that lost 38-7 today.

And the Illinois team that lost 10-6 to an unranked team?

The Michigan game is the only one I'm moderately worried about, since it is in Michigan and they have a chip on their shoulder after their first two games.

I'm glad they are finally playing some tougher games since it will give them a chance to see how good they really are.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel bad for the young QB
hopefully, he can recover

I blame the official that threw the bogus PI call the play before. Cal should've been lining up for a FG with the correct call. Instead, the call that seemed to benefit the Golden Bears lead to the poor play by Riley.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i guess, but the 40x yarder was no gimmie
Old 10-13-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL You guys trying to say Auburn is bad are out of your minds. We were bad earlier in the year. Now we are good to very good. Back to back road wins over Florida and Arkansas with a Vandy blowout in between. We made a lot of mistakes tonight, but those mistakes only made it close. Arkansas had less than 200 total yards, including the last drive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ark giving up an average of 23 pt/gm. And in the only 2 SEC games they gave up 40+ both times. You scored 9. Your D is very good, scoring 9 is not. Cox is still very much a liability, but at least he didnt make any TOs. And after LSU's lose theres no way in hell you will beat them in BR. And you still have to play Alabama [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Tuberville's coaching style. Play to your defense. If we weren't completely controlling Arkansas with our defense we would have opened it up like we did on the last drive and scored more.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah will they even be favored @Penn St?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah...probably a TD or so
about 75% chance for tOSU to win the game is my initial estimate of the ML before it gets posted

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm I like the points there. IIRC last year's game was the sickest backdoor cover ever...2 defensive TD's in the last 5 minutes or something like that?