Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What % of people are more polltarded than OP?
0-1% 18 62.07%
1-2% 4 13.79%
2-4% 3 10.34%
4-7% 1 3.45%
7-9% 3 10.34%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2007, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Beat: Am a freak and a very weird dude.

$10k apology yo?
Old 11-10-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really wish I could create a time machine and get LilHoldem to send that email and post the same response and see how this thread would differ. I haven't really read the thread, but without seeing the argument I would have to assume Dids would regularly beat Nation and RJ in arguments. That being said based on Dids posts on 2p2 it is clear he is a fat loser I would assume as a child his parents would feed him well, Dids believes they are responsible for his weight gain, which he uses as a metaphor for all of the failures of his life. I have more thoughts on psychoanalyzing Dids, but I don't want to hiajck this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really blame my folks. They weren't kinda hands off, so while I don't think they did as much teaching in terms of nutrition as they could have, my weigh issues are all about impulse control that manifests itself in other facets of my life. I take responsibility for that, and I've never said anything contrary to that.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL

Priceless coming from HL.

Gobbo, you should feel quite happy to be rejected by a site which proudly lists convicted felons, high stakes gambling cheats/hustlers, drug addicts, degenerate gamblers, unprofessional and ungentlemanly public spectacles and others with assorted sordid backgrounds.

Best of Luck in your hunt for a sponsor and in the tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was a felon? And who was a cheat? and who is a Drug abuser? Who is a degen?

I wanna know cuz FTP is rigged

[/ QUOTE ]

im pretty sure the answer to almost all of those is mike matusow.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:35 PM

pudge714,

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't really read the thread, but without seeing the argument I would have to assume Dids would regularly beat Nation and RJ in arguments.

[/ QUOTE ]

well that's a pretty retarded addition to the thread.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if someone isnt fired over this, then i think ft poker will officially be a business JOKE

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty harsh though isn't it? He made a mistake, yes, but I really don't think it's that big of a mistake. The whole situation is being blown out of proportion in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

in the real world much bigger men than jason are fired over much less than this. this is a blemish on howards otherwise respectable image. what kind of qualified employee screws up a business interaction this horrendously? not someone i want working for me...

i think its a bigger mistake than you realize and i believe if anyone else made that kind of mistake, they would be fired.

we're not talking about being buddies here.. we're talking about running a business. i would be embarrassed to employ whoever did this, were i howard.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:50 PM

i read like 1st 5 pages (15 page thread for me) and i dont feel like reading anymore. Did FTP or Howard respond?
Old 11-10-2007, 04:03 PM

howard responded with an apology which gobbo wont post bc "howard asked [him] not to".

fulltilt/jason will NEVER issue an apology. im taking bets on that if anyone else wants in.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ATTENTION.

I just received an apology letter from Mr. Lederer himself. He asked to keep it private, so I won't be saying anything other than the fact that he sent it and I accepted. He regrets saying what he said and said some other nice things. I think this thread has run its course now.

T-minus one hour until bacon sushi.

[/ QUOTE ]

OBV PR Reply with attached 10 dimes. NH, That'll buy alot of sushi. Problem is everyone still thinks Lederer is an asshat.

By not posting a public apology, with the insult being made public, only creates worse press for himself and Full Tilt Poker. The insult is a direct reflection on him and everyone who represents the site. Not only that, but ownership of the faux-pas and not deflection is the only recourse. I suggest a faux-pas freeroll. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dearest goobo,
im sorry for saying you were very young.
h. lederer
ps... dont show this to anyone
full tilt- play with the pros

howard,
the kid saw what you said about him. send him and email and apologize. and make sure he doesnt show anyone.
jd

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololol

[/ QUOTE ]

insta win
Old 11-10-2007, 04:43 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

Howard Lederer is worse than Pol Pot imo.