Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2007, 09:42 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

yeah. i've hated danielle and dick more and more as the season has gone on.

white trash scum bags

anyway.

the only seasons i've seen of bb are all stars and this one....i'm trying to find BB2 because i like watching will lie and charm his way on all stars but i can't find BB2 available anywhere.

anyone have any ideas?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:06 AM

BB2 was outstanding. You get to see a younger Will work his magic and it was absolutely hilarious. I was such a huge Will fan (still is). Maybe my favourite season of BB.

I think a lot of you are giving Dani way too much credit in this game. Players who played as well as her in prior seasons have been voted off very early. Don't forget Dani was on the block with her dad and she was pulled off by Dick as he stayed on the block. THIS is huge, and it has never happened before in the history of BB and will likely never happen again. Dani lucked out by having her biological dad in the game where his love for her is unconditional. Also D&D unbeknownst to them had "America" carried them all the way to the finals. Had we not had the America's player twist this year her and her dad would've been gone a long time ago.

In my mind Dick has played a much better game than Dani. He had to do a lot of the strategizing and cut a lot of deals. he really put himself out there as a target in order to save Dani.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:37 AM

I think you could argue either way as far as who carried who to the finals. Daniele was winning HOH every other week and won her share of POVs as well including the most important one of the game. If she wins the final 3 HOH endurance challenge, can you argue against her? Dick did put himself out there and he berated and yelled at every member in the jury to their face except Jessica, and he's still in the game. We know and Eric knows that America's player is the reason he's still in, but the jury won't know that. Eric's vote goes to America so there's one vote for Dick. I think it'd be close between them and I wouldn't be surprised to see it go either way.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Don't forget Dani was on the block with her dad and she was pulled off by Dick as he stayed on the block. THIS is huge, and it has never happened before in the history of BB and will likely never happen again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't Marcellus do this? I remember he was on the block with some girl, won the veto, and chose to save the other girl instead of himself. He was voted out. Biggest mistake in Big Brother history.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BB2 was outstanding. You get to see a younger Will work his magic and it was absolutely hilarious. I was such a huge Will fan (still is). Maybe my favourite season of BB.

I think a lot of you are giving Dani way too much credit in this game. Players who played as well as her in prior seasons have been voted off very early. Don't forget Dani was on the block with her dad and she was pulled off by Dick as he stayed on the block. THIS is huge, and it has never happened before in the history of BB and will likely never happen again. Dani lucked out by having her biological dad in the game where his love for her is unconditional. Also D&D unbeknownst to them had "America" carried them all the way to the finals. Had we not had the America's player twist this year her and her dad would've been gone a long time ago.

In my mind Dick has played a much better game than Dani. He had to do a lot of the strategizing and cut a lot of deals. he really put himself out there as a target in order to save Dani.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's debatable, but she's won like 2/3 of the competitions they've had in the last six weeks.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Don't forget Dani was on the block with her dad and she was pulled off by Dick as he stayed on the block. THIS is huge, and it has never happened before in the history of BB and will likely never happen again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't Marcellus do this? I remember he was on the block with some girl, won the veto, and chose to save the other girl instead of himself. He was voted out. Biggest mistake in Big Brother history.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was totally different. How it went down was like this. There were only 5 players left in the game. Marcellos and his 'best friend' Amy were on the block. Jason was the HOH and there were two people left Lisa and Danielle. Unbeknownst to Marcellos, Danielle and Jason had a secret alliance since the very beginning and was hoping Marcellos would not use the veto because they wanted him out.

Marcellos was so sure that Amy would be voted out that he thought it would be a great move to not use the veto to gain favour with the two remaining houseguests Lisa and Danielle who he was friends with. He wanted to win the money in the end. His reasoning was that he did not want to put Lisa and Danielle in that position. The truth was he was positive that Amy would be voted out, so he did not use the veto and left himself up on the block. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the dumbest man in the history of BB.

The situation with Dani is totally different. Dani and Dick were up on the block and Dick won the veto. He took Dani off KNOWING that he himself would go home. At the time everyone hated him and he had no assurances that Eric would turn on his alliance. He also didn't know about America's twist.

As much competitions as Dani won, that week was the key. Had Dani not lucked out and had her dad in the game she would've went home THAT week. There will never be a time in BB history where someone will knowingly take another person off knowing that they themselves will go home with $500K on the line. Had Dani went home that week we wouldn't be hearing about how great of a player she is. There have been many players in BB history that played a much better game than Dani and were sent home because they didn't have their dad in the house who would take a bullet for them.

As an aside, I think this year's houseguests are complete tards. How exactly do you leave a father/daughter alliance all the way to the very end? You know they would never turn on each other, I thought everyone else played a terrible game. Dustin even mentioned to Dani to consider putting up her dad when she was HOH, are these people on crack? Zach made a huge mistake by not taking out Dani last week, but now he has already admitted to playing for 2nd place.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:47 PM

This game is kind of dying and losing interest. I turned to rooting for Zach in the last 10 days but it looks like his run is over.

He's such a clown but I think he's a straight up person overall.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:55 PM

zach kicks ass. just because he's a bit intellectual and slightly nerdy he gets picked on. it's ridiculous. i've been hoping he wins the past 4 weeks or so.

really can't stand dick and danielle for their arrogant and smug display shown tonight.

never had a problem with danielle until tonight in fact. i always liked her, but tonight she showed her other side.

kind of made me ill when she smugly insisted that zach would get blown away in a final 2 showdown against dick.

dick is an [censored] and an intimidator no one likes that kind of person and i doubt he would get more than 2 votes.
Old 09-09-2007, 09:59 PM

What I don't understand, is why do they care who Zack put on the block? It doesn't make a differnce at all who he put up, because the winner of the POV (alone) chooses who is evicted.

Why were Dick and Danelle making such a big deal at Zack putting them up, like that was a back-stab.

I just don't get it. Do they not understand it all?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:02 PM

Assuming Zach wins final 3 and takes dick to the final 2...because any other scenario=certain victory for dany.. just speculating how the voting would go...

Daniele-dick
Jameka -zach for sure now
Eric-probly dick
Jessica-backstabbed by dick...maybe zach
Amber-how could she vote for dick..
Jen-zach
Dustin-hates dick, but still could vote like eric and think dick deserves it

Might be 4-3 for either of them. He does make a good point that he played it all alone...and I'm sure Eric might jump in and take credit for getting Nick up there and not letting Dani say that her and Dick saved his ass time and time again. He's got a shot to win I think.

And I agree, Daniele came off horribly tonight.