Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: OT: [censored] thread, OCTOBER, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I played 1/2nl live today. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i can not imagine how many people you pissed off on this forum with this post. ah canadians, cant get enough of em.

edit: oh lord devin plz teach me how to move up past nl500 live to the zomg nl2kament limits plz k thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not the stakes that is lol. It's the competition.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:04 PM

Devin,

Talking of competition quality, are you enjoying the huge bonuses of Party's current bankroll promo?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:27 PM

All,

You remember the Absolute Poker cheating issue?

Adanthar has just posted that Absolute accidentally sent out a complete hand history of a whole tournament involving the cheaters.

Apparently this hand history file reveals the hole cards of every player in the tournament.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:41 PM

What's that...like $50 if you play 14 consecutive days or something like that?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:50 PM

what do you guys think is faster? the speed of the baseball when pitched or hit off a good pitch?
Old 10-13-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what do you guys think is faster? the speed of the baseball when pitched or hit off a good pitch?

[/ QUOTE ]

def has to be a really hard hit line drive right?
Old 10-13-2007, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

def has to be a really hard hit line drive right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-13-2007, 10:00 PM

most definitely. The bats conserve a lot of the energy from the pitch, and obviously the swing injects more energy to the ball.

This is why 'corking' a bat is illegal. The bat does not absorb as much energy from the pitch.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:06 PM

Damn I'm so [censored] pissed. So I had to go downtown to see the dentist and I didn't want to drive because driving to downtown is a bitch and so is parking. So I decided to take the bus. I sat down on the side of the bus where there were 4 seats and proceeded to go to downtown. As the bus was going to downtown, the bus began to fill slowly and began to get full. I was sitting in the fariest seat to the left and some random guy was sitting to the far right. So there were only two seats left in the middle. So the bus stops and picks up more people and these two Mexican guys walking towards my direction. In my head I was like hell no because they were freaking dirty. Both of them were covered in white powder and their hands were covered in white. They were really dusty and must have just gotten off from work painting houses or something. So the dirtiest one sat down right next to me and his whole arm and legs pressed up against me. I didn't say anything to him because the bus was full and you just got to deal with it. After a couple of stops his buddy gets up so I thought it was both of their stops too but it wasn't. Only one of them got up and left. Ok I'm thinking he's going to move over a little so he can give me some space but he didn't so I told him can you move over a bit. He said why and I told him because you’re so freaking dirty and you keep touching me. He moved just a little where I still had to keep my arms and legs a certain way so we didn't touch. He said we aren't touching now so I'm not going to move. I was so pissed because all he had to do was move a little so I can actually get some room and I was the first one to sit down. I could have moved when he's buddy left because there were some seats open but I thought I was right. After that I didn't say anything to him and it began very akward. I thought of pushing him to make him move or punching him but that would be stupid huh? What would you have done?

Cliff notes- I was going downtown on a bus and a very dirty Mexican covered in white powder sits right next to me enough so that his arm and legs were touching me. I told him to move over alittle because the seat next to him was open he said no. I felt like I should have pushed him to make him move over or punched him if he ever touched me again. What should I of have done? Who's fault is it? *Note I sat down before him and asked him politely to move. I put up with it in the beginning because the seat next to him was taken to but not after when I asked him to move over.
Old 10-13-2007, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What would you have done?

[/ QUOTE ]

drive
Closed Thread