Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2006, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
This pic was posted on the FCP forum. I don't know what was there before the Captain Tom photo was added. Looks like the "victim" has no problem flashing them in daylight out in the public.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bankrollboost.com/brandi-hawbaker.php

last picture, notice the caption
Old 12-17-2006, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This pic was posted on the FCP forum. I don't know what was there before the Captain Tom photo was added. Looks like the "victim" has no problem flashing them in daylight out in the public.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.bankrollboost.com/brandi-hawbaker.php

last picture, notice the caption

[/ QUOTE ]

She got paid 100k for the picture and she only had 12k when the whole Captain Tom incident occurred? Where did the rest of the money go? Even after taxes, she should have had a good 40k left.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:37 PM

The caption says that there was a rumor that she was paid 100k by FTP for the pic.

She later posted here that the rumor was false and she was just messing around but regretted the pic because her little brother would see it

Edit: Here is her comments on the pic:

[ QUOTE ]
(How much were you paid for the pic?) Nada.. I was just being my silly goofball self. After this incident though, I've reallized that I have to hinder part of who I am and save it for my friends. I've got a little brother whom I love and adore, and don't want pictures like that circulating the internet. He doesn't need to see that.
Plus, I guess you guys also found my Tribe pics (don't bother looking me up there, I changed my information today). My friends throw elaborate parties in LA. The Burning Man community is a very free and nonjudgmental place. So we all put on our craziest outfits and costumes and just have fun. That's what I love about my friends. The pic of me dressed up half naked, was when I went to a party called Avatar. I went as Isis. And although you cannot tell from the picture, my entire body was covered in gold. Like a statue.

I love being free spirited and fun and not taking life or myself too seriously. I'm also a very open and honest girl. Over this past week though I have found that there are some things that must be kept private in order to protect the ones I love.

[/ QUOTE ] Link to her comments
Old 12-17-2006, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New book coming out in 2007

The Captain
The Crackhead
And The Suicide Queen

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent laughed out loud at much lately...nice work
Old 12-17-2006, 06:42 PM

I agree its a mistake to post this on 2+2, 90% of the people here are degenerates who would do the same thing as that old geezer.

ggbman pretty much owned this thread(and I think he is an awesome person), and I 293rd the banning of BLuffTHIS! , that guy is the biggest troll/[censored].

Brandi if your story is true, you still need to accept responsibility, there is NO excuse to hand all of your money over to a stranger
Old 12-17-2006, 06:51 PM

Moderator can we please rename this post "WELCOME TO POKER"?
Old 12-17-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm praying that he will let me stay with them in Nashville and give me a construction job (he has his own company). He usually pays my brothers $10/hr. Plus, I'm a good cook... so maybe I can cook meals for families on the side. Or perhaps get a job bar tending at nights.

[/ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

I spoke to my girlfriend, and she has agreed to let you use our spare bedroom in Green Hills. In return for lodging, you will cook, clean, pick up groceries, and be a maid in general. We've also trained the dog to detect stripper-smell, so if you're back on the pole, we'll know it, and the arrangement will come to an end.

PM for more details.

EDIT: Oh, a PS, I guess: you've really been having a hard time not only here (which is not a big deal at all), but also in life, apparently. So I promise this is the last stripper joke I make, unless you're really begging for it.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:15 PM

Ok first off, this post doesn't surprise me at all. I remember when Brandi first started posting, I told a friend "this chick is gonna get chewed up and spit out big time".

2nd.) Newhizzle owns. This kid definitely shines the white light, since first day I've met him my instincts tell me nothing other than he is geniunely a great guy. If he did in fact get screwed out of $30k i might send him some money.

3rd.) Not surprised about the Capt'n Tom rumors. Dunno if it's true or not, but i'm leaning to believe it is. To come up with such an elaborate detailed story seems unlikely, not to mention other things Brandi has mentioned are for the most part true (but after hearing other accounts they tend to be embelished for Brandi's own personal agendas).

4th.) I agree with many of the other poster's on here. Get over it, I seriously doubt you'll see any money especially after "exposing" Cap'n Tom in such a bad way. Time to move on. As far as contemplating suicide because you now have $1k?? You're life is great relatively speaking. Go hang out in Bolivia for a few days. See the orphans on the side of the road, begging for food, who have no parents, no shelter, no food, no money, no health care, and no way to make a living. After you get done eating you're french fries at an out door cafe, they come up and eat the ketchup off your plate.

My suggestion (as has been voiced by others on this post): Stay away from poker. Get a simple job. I don't think ur suited for poker. Find another activity/hobby/sport you really enjoy (it will make you a lot happier).
Old 12-17-2006, 07:16 PM

This thread is 725 posts long right now, I'm sure there must be a post or two somewhere offering legit advice but they are hard to find. I think the proper way to read a post is to assume the OP's story is true, but reserve judgement on the accusations.

Brandi,

(1) You are 24 years old. You have learned an expensive lesson. But your whole life is in front of you. You do not need a miracle. You will be fine.
(2) See a psychologist if you get a chance.
(3) Hang out with more females.
(4) Anyone (especially female) who helps you out at this point, remember them. They are your friends.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:30 PM

Keep in mind people, this a 24 year old woman. She's not a teen, even though she seems to have less maturity than most 18 year olds. There's a whole lot of 24 year old working wives and mothers out there that handle business and family matters on a daily basis with a high level of maturity and respect. This gal here has obviously been running wild since her teens and will continue to find trouble from now on. I call it "Cinderella Syndrome". We got the evil stepmother, the dirty old man, "I need a miracle from God", "mentally beaten down" etc. etc. This gal would play you like a cheap fiddle given the chance.
Closed Thread