Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2007, 02:12 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Umm am I missing something?

Is there a rule if you have POV you are immune from the block?

Because if there isn't, and I never understood there to be, then Zach would have been put up and sent home by Daniele and Eric.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, despite what everyone will tell you. Zach using POV meant he would have been gone 100%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chilltown, no offense, but you are wrong. I'm not sure why you keep insisting on this, and giving no proof even when presented proof to the contrary, but enough already.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's stuck in 2001, ldo
Old 09-07-2007, 05:27 PM

Hey looks like Zach wised up and is putting Dick and Dani. He's making deals with Jameka to win the veto and to vote out Dani. Apparently he now realizes that there is no way the Donatos are going to take him to final 2 with them if they are both still hanging around. Finally numbnuts.

Still not a lock though as D&D can still win POV and send Jameka packing then it's the final 3 of Zach vs D&D where Zach will have to win 2 or 3 competitions against the best players in the house to ensure he goes to final 2. LOL! good luck with that sir. Should've took Dani out when you had the chance.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:55 PM

Good for Zach for wising up finally. Dick and Daniele are now being revealed as huge hypocrites. They, especially Daniele, have criticized other people for taking the game personal and now they seem to be taking this latest move by Zach personal. They even criticize Zach for going back on his final 3 alliance as if they didn't just do the same to theirs and would've thrown Zach under the bus if he hadn't won the final 6 HOH.

If Zach is successful in getting rid of Daniele this week, he doesn't even have to win the final 3 HOH to get to the final 2. Dick would think he'd have a better shot against Zach than Jameka. Jameka would probably take Dick, but Zach says there is a chance she would take him. He seems to be plently satisfied with 2nd place, but he better win the POV tomorrow and not count on Jameka doing much of anything.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:51 PM

Yeah, If he can get Dani out next he can pull a Mike "Boogie" and just say F yall, yall gotta take me anywayz Woot!

Unbelievable, this guy has fallin ass-backwards into this spot.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:28 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

zach has admitted to playing for the 50k
Old 09-08-2007, 05:35 AM

it doesn't matter who zach actually puts up because it is the veto meeting to decide who leaves if D+D win veto they will use it and jameka goes up, or not use it and jameka stays up

the only "interesting" scenario that can arrise this week is zach winning POV, he can then go to jameka and make her promise to take him to the final 2 (playing for 50k) if he promises to save her with it.

if jameka wins it herself, we might see dick go home this week because jameka can beat anyone in the final 2 and will simply take out dick because of all he's done
Old 09-08-2007, 07:51 PM

Well it's all over for Jameka as Daniele has won POV. Should be an interesting few days of Dick rubbing it in Jameka and Zach's faces. Did anyone read about Zach's latest suck up attempt to gain favor with Jameka for her vote in the final 2? He suddenly found God and was praying with her before the POV challenge today. Apparently God didn't want them to win. Anyway, Daniele has played very well and probably deserves to win at this point. It's not looking good for Zach right now, but he can still win the final 3 HOH. With a newly found faith in God, I wouldn't put it past him.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:01 PM

Zach will be haunted by his decision not to Veto Eric or Jameka on Thursday. I'm sure the HOH will be one of those 3 part ones like years past.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zach will be haunted by his decision not to Veto Eric or Jameka on Thursday. I'm sure the HOH will be one of those 3 part ones like years past.

[/ QUOTE ]

zach is an idiot for not backdooring one of those 2, he was the final person in a long string of idiots who have GIVEN D+D 550k, daniele is a pretty [censored] human being and i hope to god some people in the jury house realize this and give dick the money to teach her a lesson

i also hope her boyfriend burned all her [censored]
Old 09-08-2007, 09:00 PM

Sigh, she deserves to win it now. She's earned her spot in the end. She is the biggest two-faced, scum of a person evarrr. Whining and crying about every lil thing....UGH! Also, all the stuff she would say behind ppls backs was just as bad as anyone else in there so she's no better.

I def. don't think America has the true picture of her, b/c every1 doesn't watch those feeds. On TV she's portrayed as victim and that's just not how it is (for the most parts) in there.

But w/e, I don't like her, but cannot say she didn't earn her place. gg Jameka, too bad you didn't actually PLAY it.