Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Feature Question

[ QUOTE ]
Would it be possible to auto hit the i'm back button in tourneys should I happen to time out when multi-tabling?

[/ QUOTE ]
There is an option on the Tables tab to put tables with "I'm Back" buttons visible into the pending queue, so that this table will pop to the forefront when it appears. (You must also enable the "Automatically activate the next table with pending action").

I'm not sure it is a good idea to automatically have the software push this button, because if the user has stepped away from the table it will keep pushing this button and the player will keep timing out on every hand.
Old 07-06-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
While your at it, is there any chance of adding a checkbox to the Dialog Boxes tab for the message that comes up when you try to buyin to a NL CAP table?

[/ QUOTE ]
Isn't the only dialog box that comes up is the one to buy chips? This dialog box can be handled with the features on the Chips tab.
nano
Old 07-06-2007, 05:48 AM

New Version 1.27 7/6/07

1. There is a possibility that I can significantly improve the speed of the Preset bet (on the street bet tab) and the betting displays (OSD1 and 2) on the displays tab. I have added the "Safety Time Delay" setting on the Misc tab, which allow the user to set a time delay for these two features. Reducing this number
from the default setting of 200 will improve the speed of these features. But there is a risk of the Full Tilt application crashing. I have tested this setting with a value of 0 for many hours without a crash. BUT IF YOU CAN NOT TOLERATE A CRASH, DO NOT CHANGE THIS SETTING until I announce a safe value for this parameter. If you can help test this, see the documentation web page for more details and warnings (in the Misc Tab section).
2. Added Deal Me Mode debug display on misc tab.
3. Increased the tolerance of some image recognition parameters to allow the "wait for big blind" to be more easily recognized. This will fix a problem that a few users were having with the Deal Me mode.
4. Fixed problem where the key setting was not being saved for both "Sit Out" functions on Actions2 tab.
5. Added option on the Chips tab to allow Manual reloads when the user's stack shows "Sitting Out". The stack is assumed to be 0 in this case.
6. Fixed problem introduced in version 1.25 where sometimes the Preset Street Bet would not be the correct value.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure it is a good idea to automatically have the software push this button(I'm back), because if the user has stepped away from the table it will keep pushing this button and the player will keep timing out on every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if its a tourney, it doesn't matter if you time out. I just don't like the whole automatically activate pending action table. Any chance of adding it in as an option?
Old 07-06-2007, 07:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure it is a good idea to automatically have the software push this button(I'm back), because if the user has stepped away from the table it will keep pushing this button and the player will keep timing out on every hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

But if its a tourney, it doesn't matter if you time out. I just don't like the whole automatically activate pending action table. Any chance of adding it in as an option?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't like the idea of the computer automatically clicking the I'm Back button. I know you wouldn't do it, but some user (maybe me) will have to leave their table for awhile, and the rest of the table would be subject to having to wait for the user to time out every time it was their turn to act.

I just thought of something... I could have it click the button as long as there was recent user activity on the computer, and not click on it if there was no user activity, say in the last minute. I'll take a look at this approach.
nano
Old 07-06-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll take a look at this approach.

[/ QUOTE ]
I appreciate that.
Old 07-06-2007, 10:30 PM

I see so many postings on AHK scripts I was wondering if this is something that people ould like added to PokerBuddy. Like a script repository so that you have easy access to your scripts. I have only used AHK scripts a few times so please bounce some ideas off of me of what might be usefull.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i just bought the program last week. it was working fine, but now i cant even use it because sometimes it just starts spazzing and bouncing my scrollbar back and forth between 0 and pot. i frequently can't type in a bet amount and have to close the program. i don't have the "preset bet window to 1 click amount above" box checked but it still does this. any ideas? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
hummm... that's an odd one. What version of the software are you running?

Exit the program and rename the *.ini file in the Settings folder to *.tmp so that when you restart it will start with default settings. See if it still does it.

By best guess is that there may be two functions defined to the same key. I can't think of any other configuration that would cause something like that.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I ran into this problem and discovered if I am scrolling the mouse wheel to change the bet size while my mouse cursor is over one of the OSD's (I think it's the betting tooltip), the bet box keeps refreshing to the default setting. I moved the tooltip to a different area of the screen and that solved it.

Dropped the Safety Time Delay setting to 100. So far no problems.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.27 7/6/07

1. There is a possibility that I can significantly improve the speed of the Preset bet (on the street bet tab) and the betting displays (OSD1 and 2) on the displays tab. I have added the "Safety Time Delay" setting on the Misc tab, which allow the user to set a time delay for these two features. Reducing this number
from the default setting of 200 will improve the speed of these features. But there is a risk of the Full Tilt application crashing. I have tested this setting with a value of 0 for many hours without a crash. BUT IF YOU CAN NOT TOLERATE A CRASH, DO NOT CHANGE THIS SETTING until I announce a safe value for this parameter. If you can help test this, see the documentation web page for more details and warnings (in the Misc Tab section).

[/ QUOTE ]

One user has reported a problem using a value of 0 for the Safety Time Delay. Consequently, I don't recommending testing with 0 anymore. Several users have reported that 100 is working ok so far (but more testing is needed).
Old 07-07-2007, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.27 7/6/07

[/ QUOTE ]

One user has reported a problem using a value of 0 for the Safety Time Delay. Consequently, I don't recommending testing with 0 anymore. Several users have reported that 100 is working ok so far (but more testing is needed).

[/ QUOTE ]

50 does not work correctly.
I suggest testing at 100 or above.
nano