Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Defense?
Baltimore vs NO 6 66.67%
NYJ vs CLE 1 11.11%
Arizona vs GB 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Sorry, I just made a donk post to the wrong forum (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]

We'll see you in October!

[/ QUOTE ]

Prolly a short Oct though! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Prolly a short Oct though! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Any Octiber is a good October. Ask the 22 teams who will not be there. Besides, the Cardinal s were 83-79 last year and won it all, and the NL CENTRAL CHAMPION CHICAGO CUBS ghaev alreadsy won 84 games. Also they have teh best record in the NL since June 23 and they;ve won 11 out of their last 16. They will also not be playing the Martlins.

P.S. I had some champange earlier, as if it wer'ent opbvious. Just one of those little airplane bottles for $1,79 at the liquor store though. One problem: chanmpagne [censored] me up and the bubbbels go straight to my heasd.

So knpw that I'm once again drunkern, but this time for a good reason, I present to you MARCHRON'S DRUNKERN NC THREAD TITLE NOMINATIONS:

I almost went on hupothetical tilt. (Xhad)

The size of the pair mattyers (also Xhad)

no lapdances dur to absoninal surgery (nomadtrla)

less hugs morwe bans (kerowo)

beware the split fingertred fastball, gentlemsn; it sjows no mrecy, and you will swingt every time OR a girl who faces more batters in an 8-houtr [censored] than nolan ryan faced dring his career (both tyler crizzacka)

Might asw ell swing ansd see whjat happens (me)

Now some more that I believe you all may have missed. kerowo's less huigs more bans was in response to Spartans QB, the shortlived n00b/gimmick account/troll. But he had some gtems when he was here, namely i am freshnan backup QB and maybe yuo dont understand poker very well. (Speaking of kerowo, his performance in the bat-[censored] bug-[censored] crazxy WTC tinfol thread and the resulting whinyu ATF thread deserve memoriglization, though I;m nit sure if it's possible to have an NC Thrread tittle consisting only of a lolcat.)

I think therew asn't enogyh love for jerseys I one got a backfoor flush on turn. And the collevtion of 2+2 parenting wisdom was also goooooooold.

But now, to toot my own horn some more because I'm and starvbed megalocmaniac attemtion whore, some more of my genius: Sweet Blody Pooptoad, WTF was that? and "son of a goddsaamn birch hayyachachachachach" were from mhy last drunkern outburst, and yeah they're huge aren'ty they and You mean you guys playeach other, not the house? were the words of my hot 4W cocktail waitress, and I styill think I will eventuaslly put my [censored] in her tail. lol SIIHPaments.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:11 AM

yeah sorry march, I don't have high hopes for the cubbies...burned one too many times post-flop
Old 09-29-2007, 01:19 AM

Boooo bad poker analogies.

<font color="white">Noy that I'm drinking beer now, just that I always wanted to use "Hooray Beer!" in this fashion.</font>
Old 09-29-2007, 01:20 AM

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Finally Boston takes the AL East. Tough for sure we would give it up again with the way the [censored] Yanks were comming on. I would like to thank the Orioles on the assist with the clench this evening. Now they get the dreaded Angels first.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:22 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Marchron
Old 09-29-2007, 11:04 AM

LOL, I misspelled "shift" as "[censored]."

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: I just cooked myself an excellent, Atkins-approved meal of a perfectly grilled NY steak, a Caesar salad, and a couple glasses of Ravenswood Zinfandel.

[/ QUOTE ]
As long as there were no croutons on the salad, sounds good.

[ QUOTE ]
Variance: I'm not on the Atkins diet. I don't really need to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps not for losing weight, but for people who are already thin, Atkins put forward a modified version of his diet that eliminates sugar and trans-fat. He's been proven to be well ahead of the curve on this, especially the trans-fat, but of course he doesn't get any credit for it from the major medical establishment.

[ QUOTE ]
Variance 2: The wine probably means that the above meal is not actually Atkins approved. Alcohol enters your metabolism just slightly downstream from pure sugar.

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh. Atkins recommends staying dry for the first couple of weeks, just because so many things can throw you off your weight loss, including alcohol. However, you can still drink alcohol while on the main part of the diet — I'm a perfect example. Your body will metabolize the alcohol before it burns your fat, true, but unless the drink you have has a ton of carbs in it, it will only be a detour; it won't completely wreck your blood sugar and metabolism.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Boooo bad poker analogies.

<font color="white">Noy that I'm drinking beer now, just that I always wanted to use "Hooray Beer!" in this fashion.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

OK how about this one--N{exactly}SFW--i.e. lots of good old fashioned cussing. Definitely worth your while.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now they get the dreaded Angels first.

[/ QUOTE ]
byebye sox
Old 09-29-2007, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Any Octiber is a good October.

[/ QUOTE ]

not true, trust me...this is coming from a fan of a team that won 14 straight div championships. But if I was a Cubbies fan, I'd definitely agree.[ QUOTE ]

They will also not be playing the Martlins.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup.. they'll be playing far better teams than the Marlins. Who would you like to see them play? Whatever you answer here will not be a good matchup for the Cubs for varied reasons.
Closed Thread