Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
How about an option so that "sitting out" = $0. I think it doesn't say sitting out like that when you are waiting to post the blind, correct? So it should work fine as long as you don't sit out on your own accord. One wouldn't be forced to use the feature anyway. Does this make any sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think that would work, and I see how that would help you playing a short stack strategy. It might be confusing to some users.
Perhaps a checkbox on the chips tab that says something like: "For manual reloads: Your stack is assumed to be 0 when you are sitting out".

I'll see if I can add this to the next release.
nano
Old 07-03-2007, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Say I want to play 8 tables, I might wait on 12 or so to cut down the time it takes to get the 8 tables. Then once ive got enough ill just use FTTO to open 8 more to datamine on. It would be cool if FTS could click the leave waiting list button after ive got a certain amount of tables .

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to add this to a future release. Thanks for the suggestion.
nano
Old 07-03-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't remember if you tried this yet... set the Debug mode to "setup" on the Misc tab. You'll get a tooltip pop up near your system tray when you have a table open. Confirm that all of the items with "Exists" in them have "Yes" as the response.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, did that. All the debug settings say 'yes' and other image recognition settings seem to work ok; i.e. buying in automatically and checking/unchecking Auto Post.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you using Vista or Win Xp? It looks like you are using Windows Classic on Display Properties. Try setting the Theme to Windows XP with all of the default settings. Any change?

[/ QUOTE ]

Using Windows Classic desktop on WinXP as you say. Changed to Windows XP default settings as you suggested. Still doesn't work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Please send me an email with your .ini file (from the Settings folder), and I'll try testing here with your settings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Done.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:59 PM

The setting for Toggle Sit Out on ALL Tables on the Actions2 tab is not "holding" my setting. It lets me enter a hotkey and functions correctly. However, after closing FTS and reopening it the next time, the hotkey says "not set".

Currently I am attempting to use Ctrl & o for the hotkey. Any ideas why this is happening?
Old 07-04-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The setting for Toggle Sit Out on ALL Tables on the Actions2 tab is not "holding" my setting. It lets me enter a hotkey and functions correctly. However, after closing FTS and reopening it the next time, the hotkey says "not set".

Currently I am attempting to use Ctrl & o for the hotkey. Any ideas why this is happening?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for letting me know. I'll have it fixed in the next version.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:23 AM

While your at it, is there any chance of adding a checkbox to the Dialog Boxes tab for the message that comes up when you try to buyin to a NL CAP table?
Old 07-05-2007, 01:21 AM

i just bought the program last week. it was working fine, but now i cant even use it because sometimes it just starts spazzing and bouncing my scrollbar back and forth between 0 and pot. i frequently can't type in a bet amount and have to close the program. i don't have the "preset bet window to 1 click amount above" box checked but it still does this. any ideas? thanks
Old 07-05-2007, 07:14 AM

Default Feature Question

Would it be possible to auto hit the i'm back button in tourneys should I happen to time out when multi-tabling?
Old 07-05-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just bought the program last week. it was working fine, but now i cant even use it because sometimes it just starts spazzing and bouncing my scrollbar back and forth between 0 and pot. i frequently can't type in a bet amount and have to close the program. i don't have the "preset bet window to 1 click amount above" box checked but it still does this. any ideas? thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
hummm... that's an odd one. What version of the software are you running?

Exit the program and rename the *.ini file in the Settings folder to *.tmp so that when you restart it will start with default settings. See if it still does it.

By best guess is that there may be two functions defined to the same key. I can't think of any other configuration that would cause something like that.
nano
Old 07-05-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This may be a long shot, but what the heck...see if your HUD stats overlay where the mouse is positioned, if you have the setting to automatically put your mouse in a specific spot. I found some strange behavior when that happened to me, but my moving the stat layout slightly so the mouse was auto positioned on the correct background, it seemed to resolve it.