Mickey Mantle 30 15.71%
Willie Mays 119 62.30%
Tris Speaker 1 0.52%
Somebody Else 1 0.52%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 05:04 PM

Default Re: banging chicks from myspace.com

All I can think about is how much I want her whole ridiculous story to somehow turn out to be true.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I can think about is how much I want her whole ridiculous story to somehow turn out to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHA I keep having those same thoughts. She'll definently get a link then
Old 12-22-2005, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
details to follow in a little while

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I've compiled the entire thing so far

part 1

part 2

for anyone who needs to whole story

I have an idea where im going next for the conclusion but I need to really think this out

[/ QUOTE ]

there has been a developement in the relationship.

Stella sends me an email
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Honey, how are ya!!! i'm getting so excited and i'm feeling a bit nervous now ok... it happens to me anytime i'm meeting someone for the firstime, but i think it's good.... i'm hoping to get this off my neck very soon and come back home to be with u soon ok..... i hope things workout between u and the hotel manager ok.... It's almost 2 days to Xmas now and i'm dying to make it home to spend the time with u this holiday.... i'll be out here waiting to hear some goodnews from u soon k..... i guess i'm missing something i should have had a longtime out here now........

bye,

[/ QUOTE ]

but I have some good news (for me) and some bad news (for her)

[ QUOTE ]
Dearest Stella,

it brings me great pain to have to tell you this but yesterday after having my buttox waxed I decided to visit a place known only as The Boom Boom Room and somewhere in the midst of 3 cosmopolitans and a fistful of dollars I met someone that would change my life. Mercedes is a great girl who is working her way through law school by dancing. Our eyes met as she was hanging upside down naked from a pole on stage 3, and the connection was instant. It was truly love at first sight. That night when we went back to the champaigne room inbetween her gyrating to various rap songs we had the most deep and meaningful conversations I've ever had in my life. Mercedes told me about her hopes, her dreams, her 3 children, her bills and I guess about life . She also had an amazing pair of [censored]. I told her about myself, my job etc and she seemed genuinely interested in me. The way she looked at me, into my soul as she was grinding my leg, I knew that she really cared. We've made plans to see each other 5 nights a week from 6PM -2AM. Mercedes is everything ive wanted in a woman, and mostly I believe she wants me. I'm in love Stella, I'm in love and I want to whole world to know it.

unfortunately, there is only one of me to go around and I owe it to Mercedes, myself and to us to give us the best chance possible. I know as one who is guided by her heart and the heat of true romance and not by cynical malarky and doubt you will be able to understand this. I know that you wish only the best for me and for that you will always carry a special place in my space...called my heart

best wishes and hopefully all the hotel stuff will get worked out soon,

In love with Mercedes of The Boom Boom Room,
Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

guys she didn't take it well.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my God!!!! Jeremy. what the [censored] is your problem?? why do u have to put me up in a tight corner like this??? do u have to dump me for some mercedes sick ass girl?? Anyway i was believing that i've found love with u but it all seems not working..... this is a simple way to say u are not taken me seriously ok..... areu realy serious about me?? u need to let me know would u still help me out of my [censored] situation or u are just trying to put me up on a tight corner? Cuz i'm ashamed of myself now and i can't say this to anyone...... what else would i do?? how can i confront the hotel management about this whole development?? this sickens me k..... u are making me have the worst christmans ever spent on earth here ok.........

Luv,

Stella

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-22-2005, 08:31 PM

This is such pure freaking genius I don't even know what to say.
Old 12-22-2005, 08:32 PM

Didn't take it well, but she still luvs you.
Old 12-22-2005, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok I've compiled the entire thing so far

part 1

part 2

for anyone who needs to whole story

I have an idea where im going next for the conclusion but I need to really think this out

[/ QUOTE ]

there has been a developement in the relationship.

Stella sends me an email
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Honey, how are ya!!! i'm getting so excited and i'm feeling a bit nervous now ok... it happens to me anytime i'm meeting someone for the firstime, but i think it's good.... i'm hoping to get this off my neck very soon and come back home to be with u soon ok..... i hope things workout between u and the hotel manager ok.... It's almost 2 days to Xmas now and i'm dying to make it home to spend the time with u this holiday.... i'll be out here waiting to hear some goodnews from u soon k..... i guess i'm missing something i should have had a longtime out here now........

bye,

[/ QUOTE ]

but I have some good news (for me) and some bad news (for her)

[ QUOTE ]
Dearest Stella,

it brings me great pain to have to tell you this but yesterday after having my buttox waxed I decided to visit a place known only as The Boom Boom Room and somewhere in the midst of 3 cosmopolitans and a fistful of dollars I met someone that would change my life. Mercedes is a great girl who is working her way through law school by dancing. Our eyes met as she was hanging upside down naked from a pole on stage 3, and the connection was instant. It was truly love at first sight. That night when we went back to the champaigne room inbetween her gyrating to various rap songs we had the most deep and meaningful conversations I've ever had in my life. Mercedes told me about her hopes, her dreams, her 3 children, her bills and I guess about life . She also had an amazing pair of [censored]. I told her about myself, my job etc and she seemed genuinely interested in me. The way she looked at me, into my soul as she was grinding my leg, I knew that she really cared. We've made plans to see each other 5 nights a week from 6PM -2AM. Mercedes is everything ive wanted in a woman, and mostly I believe she wants me. I'm in love Stella, I'm in love and I want to whole world to know it.

unfortunately, there is only one of me to go around and I owe it to Mercedes, myself and to us to give us the best chance possible. I know as one who is guided by her heart and the heat of true romance and not by cynical malarky and doubt you will be able to understand this. I know that you wish only the best for me and for that you will always carry a special place in my space...called my heart

best wishes and hopefully all the hotel stuff will get worked out soon,

In love with Mercedes of The Boom Boom Room,
Jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

guys she didn't take it well.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my God!!!! Jeremy. what the [censored] is your problem?? why do u have to put me up in a tight corner like this??? do u have to dump me for some mercedes sick ass girl?? Anyway i was believing that i've found love with u but it all seems not working..... this is a simple way to say u are not taken me seriously ok..... areu realy serious about me?? u need to let me know would u still help me out of my [censored] situation or u are just trying to put me up on a tight corner? Cuz i'm ashamed of myself now and i can't say this to anyone...... what else would i do?? how can i confront the hotel management about this whole development?? this sickens me k..... u are making me have the worst christmans ever spent on earth here ok.........

Luv,

Stella

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guys I felt really bad so I gave it some thought and I've come up with a way to help Stella after all

Here's what I sent her

[ QUOTE ]
Stella

I feel bad that you are in a tight corner. Mercedes says we need all the money I have so she can get new breast impants.

Good news though!

However I have found a way to help you!

I have made a website that will allow people to donate money to your cause! Each month I forward the amount of donations to the hotel management. I'm sure in no time you will be free of this tight corner.

Here is the donation site

http://www.geocities.com/jeremy_hansen20/

I'm glad I have been able to come through after, it feels good helping someone.

Merry Christmas,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-21-2005, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is always heartwarming to see these young pups trying to break into the business. It brings a tear to this old Nigerian's eye, my friends.
Old 12-21-2005, 07:53 PM

[censored] = You are my hero....

[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious....

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-21-2005, 10:22 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.

Old 12-22-2005, 12:38 AM

On her way to my house. Wanted to make sure that "I'm not shy" before she would come over. We have never met.
Closed Thread