Bet 23 88.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 03:17 AM
inferno inferno is offline

Default Re: As the mod, if I want that [censored] to be long, it\'s gonna be lo

Even though I have a test today I went out with my housemates yesterday night. We went to a all beer bar, they had like 100 different kinds of beer was really fun. My favorite one:
'kwak beer' or something

site; http://www.pintelier.nl/
Old 05-10-2007, 03:19 AM
Buzz-cp Buzz-cp is offline

Location: Getting heated & cooled...

don't do this to me.

will be partying hard friday night, but alas not now
Old 05-10-2007, 03:26 AM
inferno inferno is offline

[ QUOTE ]
Nice job on the win.

10/20 is quite a shot to take though -- I wouldn't have the balls since I'd be afraid my "fish buddy" was just sucking or being maniac at my table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not take a shot once in a while? I remember taking a shot at 5/10 when I played 2/4 had my hands shaking and everything it was fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . When you are playing for a living or when your br is really important to you its obv not a good idea. One tip though when taking a shot just play ONE table.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:02 AM
DavidC DavidC is offline

Location: omfg

marchron, well played, anyways.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:31 AM
bennyhana bennyhana is offline

Location: The North Pole
Default Trippin\'

[ QUOTE ]
OMG I just typed out this long post and then got the 'not valid' error again. AGRHG!

Long-story short, I have been to:
-Niagara Falls (Canadian side, obv)
-Six Flags
-Boston Freedom Trail
-A ton of NY city
-Salem, Mass
-Philadelphia
-D.C. museums, etc.
-Red Sox, Yankees, Philly baseball stadiums
-Mohegan Sun, Foxwoods, A.C.

I am looking for a 2-3 day driving distance trip from either Philly or CT for Memorial Weekend with the wife. I'm trying to think of anything that we haven't done and would like some help. Poker is probably not an option. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] So guys... did I miss anything of real significance that I should look into??

Thanks!
Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I can't help you, but maybe you can help me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Memorial Day weekend starts our road trip from hell. We are leaving Colorado and heading to Chicago, Indy, Niagara, Harrisburg, D.C., NYC, then swooping down through KY to see some family and friends.

The only plans we haven't made are for NYC, and since you've seen a ton of it I thought I'd ask you, or anybody else. We are planning to drive from Harrisburg to NYC on Monday morning, spend one night and leave the next night. Do you have any suggestions on where to stay for one night? Should we drive into the city, or stay on the outskirts and bus in, or whatever you do there? I've never been north of DC, co have no clue what goes on up there.

Another question: If you had 2 days in NYC, what would you do?
Old 05-10-2007, 09:56 AM
bennyhana bennyhana is offline

Location: The North Pole
Default Re: Trippin\'

I got an e mail from Absolute today. It looks like they have a new model. WOW (maybe nsfw) I'd like to play with her.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:30 AM
nerdking nerdking is offline

Location: fishmax ironman

big ol' pile of meh about her.

also, it looks like the Bot thread is the new Brandi thread. Prepare for forum downtime...
Old 05-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Wetdog Wetdog is offline

Location: Downswing? No, playing bad. No, I\'m sure its just a downswing.

[ QUOTE ]
Another question: If you had 2 days in NYC, what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring lawyers, guns and money.

edited because I can't type tags
Old 05-10-2007, 12:18 PM
bravos1 bravos1 is offline

Location: looking for the bigger nits

[ QUOTE ]

Another question: If you had 2 days in NYC, what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hookers and Blow.. LDO!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:43 PM
shadow. shadow. is offline