Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-01-2007, 05:30 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

BETA Version 1.25 7/1/07
1. Added checkbox to disable 2 click and 3 click on the Fixed bet tabs.
With these disabled, the 1 Click feature is slightly faster.
2. Removed the 2 Click feature on the Street Bet tabs. This allows the street bet to operate more quickly.
3. Improved the speed of the Fixed Bet and Street Bet calculations and reading information from the table.

This is a BETA version that improves the speed of the Fixed Bets and the Street Bets. If you have time to test these new changes, please try this version out and let me know how it works for you. Use this new version at low stakes until it has been proven to work correctly! I have tested it for a couple of hours, but the code was changed radically in a couple of areas. This Beta version can be downloaded with the links below (it's not available from the documentation page yet).

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
More troubleshooting:
I changed the table size setting in FTS to small and it resized the tables. Still can't get it to work although all the other functions seem to work fine. Here's a screenshot. Only thing I can think of is classic view or auto seat centering might have something to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I see the problem... The software does a lot of image recognition, and will not work with a solid black area around the table or for the felt. If you change this to very dark gray (even just one notch up from solid black, so that it still looks black) it should solve your problem.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey nano can you make a option to stop auto taking seat once you reach X amount of tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are talking about ring games.
So if there was a number box (1-16) such that as soon as you are seated in that many tables, the software would close all of the other open tables?? Or maybe click the "Leave waiting list" button on each of the tables where it is visible?

What do you do later when you want to open another table? Keep some tables open, gathering data, and then Join the waiting list of a few of them and start the process over again?
Old 07-01-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok I got it to work but to be honest the script won't help me to inprove the speed of my game due to the 1-2 second it takes for FTS to make an action. Is there anyway I can speed this up? Or some option that let you preform an action at another table while FTS still processing your last action?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised you are seeing those kind of delays. The only time I've seen that is with older (slow) computers. Typically the delay is about 1/2 a second for a few of the features.

You can try turning off some of the features, especially the displays and uncheck "Preset Bet window to 1 click amount above" on the street bet tab. Additionally, use the pot size bet at the bottom of the fixed bet tab, instead of setting a fixed bet box to 100%.

You can check what is using up your computer resources by going to the WIndows task manager window (press Control-Alt-Del) and click on the Processes tab. There you can see what percentage of your cpu time each program is using. Typically on my laptop with a number of tables open, FullTiltshortcuts.exe is using 0-5% of the cpu time (I'm running a 2Ghz dual core laptop). On some slower computers I have seen it where the Full Tilt application will use 60% of the cpu time with a few tables open and then the delays were noticeable.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

My computer is a brand new Dell XPS laptop so Im sure thats not what slowing things down. I have 2 external monitors connected to it and FTP is at 5% in the task manager. I have turn off almost all functions in FTS. I only have the delay problem with my fixed bet (Is there anyway I can disable 1-2-3 click amount and only have 1 click?) I don't really need more then a pot size bet, fold and call from FTS.

[/ QUOTE ]

albin,
Try out version 1.25 and see how much of a difference you see with the fixed bets with this version.
nano
Old 07-01-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey nano can you make a option to stop auto taking seat once you reach X amount of tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are talking about ring games.
So if there was a number box (1-16) such that as soon as you are seated in that many tables, the software would close all of the other open tables?? Or maybe click the "Leave waiting list" button on each of the tables where it is visible?

What do you do later when you want to open another table? Keep some tables open, gathering data, and then Join the waiting list of a few of them and start the process over again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Say I want to play 8 tables, I might wait on 12 or so to cut down the time it takes to get the 8 tables. Then once ive got enough ill just use FTTO to open 8 more to datamine on. It would be cool if FTS could click the leave waiting list button after ive got a certain amount of tables .
Old 07-02-2007, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More troubleshooting:
I changed the table size setting in FTS to small and it resized the tables. Still can't get it to work although all the other functions seem to work fine. Here's a screenshot. Only thing I can think of is classic view or auto seat centering might have something to do with it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I see the problem... The software does a lot of image recognition, and will not work with a solid black area around the table or for the felt. If you change this to very dark gray (even just one notch up from solid black, so that it still looks black) it should solve your problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tried it with this mod (about as non-black a table I could find) and reset the table felt beforehand. Still doesn't work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Does FTS incorporate the file table.png in any way? In order to get rid of that annoying green FTP felt we have to delete/rename that file, then replace the similarly named table.jpg with the mod. I also have custom cards, but other than that I don't understand why it's not finding the button. I haven't changed the buttons in any way.

I even tried a completely unmodified table (Vegas Skyline) with the FTP felt (table.png) enabled and it wouldn't recognize the Wait for Big Blind button.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:46 PM

The reload dosen't seem to work if you aren't buying in for the maximum

When I go to zero, no matter what I have set, it rebuys the max. Also when I turn that off and set manual reload, it simply stays on FullTilts default setting if I bust the previous hand and click on get chips. At least one other person is having the exact same issues as me.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The reload dosen't seem to work if you aren't buying in for the maximum

When I go to zero, no matter what I have set, it rebuys the max. Also when I turn that off and set manual reload, it simply stays on FullTilts default setting if I bust the previous hand and click on get chips. At least one other person is having the exact same issues as me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Auto-reload (if enabled) always reloads you to the maximum. You can set the point at which it will reload you (when your stack drops below a certain % of maximum). If you play with a short stack, then auto-reload won't be of help. (If you are interested in the reasons why... Auto-reload reloads in the middle of a hand, so that you don't miss a hand if you get stacked. But you don't want to rebuy if you don't get stacked. There isn't enough time after the hand is over for the software to do the rebuy at the end of the hand and not miss a hand. So the software clicks the rebuy to the max in the middle of the hand, and if the player wins the hand, Full Tilt prevents the stack from going over maximum).

Manual reload needs to know how many chips are in your stack in order to reload your stack to the amount that you set in the Manual Reload Amount. The program reads your stack from your player's box. If it says "sitting out", it doesn't know the amount left in your stack. Consequently you can't manually reload if your stack number is not visible (unless you are manually reloading to 100%, in which case the program just clicks the manual reload to max button).

So, for playing the short stack, you can manually reload while your stack number is still visible, and use the normal get chips button in the case where you are out of chips and don't reload before Full Tilt changes your player's box to "Sitting Out".

The documentation webpage for the software has some more info about this too.

nano
Old 07-03-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
More troubleshooting:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tried it with this mod (about as non-black a table I could find) and reset the table felt beforehand. Still doesn't work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Does FTS incorporate the file table.png in any way? In order to get rid of that annoying green FTP felt we have to delete/rename that file, then replace the similarly named table.jpg with the mod. I also have custom cards, but other than that I don't understand why it's not finding the button. I haven't changed the buttons in any way.

I even tried a completely unmodified table (Vegas Skyline) with the FTP felt (table.png) enabled and it wouldn't recognize the Wait for Big Blind button.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see any problem with your "ocean blue" table either. The buttons and checkboxes look standard.

FTS does not deal with table.png in any way (or any other FT file). FTS just looks at the table as it appears on your monitor to look for buttons and such.

I don't remember if you tried this yet... set the Debug mode to "setup" on the Misc tab. You'll get a tooltip pop up near your system tray when you have a table open. Confirm that all of the items with "Exists" in them have "Yes" as the response.

So, if you are using a standard table, set to one of the 3 table sizes, and the "Exists" are set to "Yes" in the debug tooltip, and you have the 3 checkboxes on the deal me tab checked.... then I guess it must be something I haven't run into before.

Are you using Vista or Win Xp? It looks like you are using Windows Classic on Display Properties. Try setting the Theme to Windows XP with all of the default settings. Any change?

Please send me an email with your .ini file (from the Settings folder), and I'll try testing here with your settings.

nano
Old 07-03-2007, 02:54 AM

How about an option so that "sitting out" = $0. I think it doesn't say sitting out like that when you are waiting to post the blind, correct? So it should work fine as long as you don't sit out on your own accord. One wouldn't be forced to use the feature anyway. Does this make any sense?