Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2006, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Last Minute Votes

This thread is growing really fast, and I just read the 10 pages that have gone since I've been away. So I don't feel like creating a huge post to explain things.

My list thus far: thebram, VR, ironyuppie, synsid

I'd like to note that last day, VR had been garnering alot of suspiscion but that seems to have faded with the latest bandwagons....again ppl, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX, do not become linear and just focus on one of two people
Old 05-05-2006, 05:16 PM

*one or two
Old 05-05-2006, 05:16 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

[ QUOTE ]

Combine that with the fact that having shortline in this game is keeping me and I think possibly others from really giving a crap and bothering to try and figure things out benefits the wolves greatly, whether he is a wolf or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, please don't blame me for you not giving a crap.

Right now, I remain suspicious of BobO. I am also suspicious of Tied, partly for reasons that Kyro is being very vague about but I completely understand. It does have to do with previous games Tied has played. Having been in one and having observed the other closely, I have seen Tied play as both a villager and a wolf. And he has seemed suspiciously more like his wolfy self this game.

I don't know what to think of any of our "big name" players. Also, some of us (Madtown) are just missing entirely. We're still not going on a lot right now.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Combine that with the fact that having shortline in this game is keeping me and I think possibly others from really giving a crap and bothering to try and figure things out benefits the wolves greatly, whether he is a wolf or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right now, I remain suspicious of BobO. I am also suspicious of Tied, partly for reasons that Kyro is being very vague about but I completely understand. It does have to do with previous games Tied has played. Having been in one and having observed the other closely, I have seen Tied play as both a villager and a wolf. And he has seemed suspiciously more like his wolfy self this game.

I don't know what to think of any of our "big name" players. Also, some of us (Madtown) are just missing entirely. We're still not going on a lot right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a second I thought you were going to ignore censored's post, but then you had to go and respond therefore proving his point even further. Also Traz, how dare you accuse someone not out of the main suspects. You do realize everyone is just going to ignore it anyways.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For a second I thought you were going to ignore censored's post, but then you had to go and respond therefore proving his point even further. Also Traz, how dare you accuse someone not out of the main suspects. You do realize everyone is just going to ignore it anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

I RESPONDED WITH ONE LINE. ONE GOD DAMN LINE ABOUT IT.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:43 PM

I'm about to leave for home, so it's time to vote tiedup
Old 05-05-2006, 05:45 PM

If you guys don't agree with some of the main suspects, how about you post more with some reasoning rather than just whining about it. The reason those suspects are dominating the discussion is that the people accusing them are making multiple posts with justifications, while you make a couple 3-line posts per day containing no content whatsoever.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:47 PM

my reasoning is simple...I don't believe alot of them are posting like a wolf would. Unfortunatley, I can't provide much more than that
Old 05-05-2006, 05:53 PM

Vote SynSid.

More than willing to change my vote back to Shortline as I feel he is a bigger threat, but at this point it's clear he wont get many votes this round.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:56 PM

I'm going out on a limb and see if there are any bites.

Vote Madtown