Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2006, 12:05 AM

Default Re: 3 real ?\'s

[ QUOTE ]
glass onion, you seem to have set your 2+2 account to not accept pm's, So I will reply to your pm here

First I'll try to just show you how I've set it up with some pics, this seems easiest. If this doesn't work let me know

You need to have your dummy intertopspoker.exe file in the same folder as your FreePHG.exe file. It doesn't matter which folder you put them into, but they just need to be in the same folder, and you need to know where it is. Like so:

Then, you need to point pokertracker towards your intertopspoker.exe like so:

Then you open that file name, then click "OK" on the middle box, and you should be set

[/ QUOTE ]
If you still have the images handy, would you mind re-posting this in the new FPHG PT related thread:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...e=0#Post7439552

(I would link it, but I'm hoping this nightmare thread will die off now V2 of FPHG is going, and the plan is to split PT and FPHG problems into two separate threads for V2).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

PS: Thanks for this, I think your explanation makes much more sense than any I or others have tried to express in words! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2006, 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If you still have the images handy, would you mind re-posting this in the new FPHG PT related thread:
I would link it, but I'm hoping this nightmare thread will die off now

[/ QUOTE ]

Juk, why not just quote it in the new thread? Give credit to HP obv.

dave.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Juk, why not just quote it in the new thread?

[/ QUOTE ]
In case the replies get directed back to here... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

This thread has got to the stage where its pretty hard to ever find any information after a week of it being posted (and now V2 makes a lot of the info/problems in here redundant).

Old 09-27-2006, 12:19 AM

Juk,

I mean hit the "Quote" button, copy the text in the textbox, close thread, hit "Reply" to your own post in the other thread, paste, edit in thanks to HotPants (HP), hit submit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

No links back to this thread - neat guide posted in new thread, or am I missing something?

dave.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Juk,

I mean hit the "Quote" button, copy the text in the textbox, close thread, hit "Reply" to your own post in the other thread, paste, edit in thanks to HotPants (HP), hit submit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

No links back to this thread - neat guide posted in new thread, or am I missing something?

[/ QUOTE ]
Hehe, I'm half asleep today (it didn't occur to me!) - doing it now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hehe, I'm half asleep today (it didn't occur to me!) - doing it now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - up early or up late? I'm up (far too) late - or are you not in the UK (as your location suggests) anymore?

dave.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - up early or up late? I'm up (far too) late - or are you not in the UK (as your location suggests) anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep, still in UK and 5:30am seems to have crept up on me without noticing! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 12:55 PM

Default Re: Appreciate it, but more problems

glass onion,

Try simply moving the intertopspoker.exe file to

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\FreePHG\FreePHG_HandHistori es

And don't forget to go back to poker tracker and point it to the new location of intertopspoker.exe

As for a donation, I'd be very happy if you donated whatever you are comfortable with to charity 'in my honor'

If it's all the same to you, either of these look good:

http://www.heifer.org/

http://www.theirc.org/

[ QUOTE ]
For what it is worth, when i double click on my intertopspoker.exe file it says that the file is not a valid win32 applicaiton, whatever the hell that means.

[/ QUOTE ]
excellent, that is what is supposed to happen [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2006, 05:49 AM

Default Re: FPHG Version 2 available

[ QUOTE ]
Please see the FPHG Version 2 thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Until I get more time to look into fixing FPHG V2 (if it is even possible), then I have updated a version of FPHG 0.7 to work after the new upgrade:

http://www.jukofyork.com/freephg.htm

Beware: It uses ALOT of CPU time (as hasn't been optimized at all, does a very simple hack to turn Unicode chars to ASCII, and the string alignment boundaries have been reduced from 8 to 4). It may also miss many more hands than older version of FPHG 0.x because of the increased CPU usage.

PS: I'm afraid I just don't have enough time atm to put into fixing FPHG V2. The old memcpy hook no longer works, and I've quickly tried every string function I can think of without success... If anybody else wishes to try, then all you need is a copy of APISpy32 and try to find an API call which is passing the strings around (ie: the old Party client used to pass them through memcpy and strlen). If you find the correct API call then I can update FPHG V2 to use it, else it will have to wait until I get more time (it should be possible to trigger a hardware breakpoint and backtrace to an API call also, but Party "times out" in the debugger before I can set the breakpoint on the hand data atm and it will take more work to do...).
Old 11-21-2006, 09:52 AM

Default Re: FPHG Version 2 available

Just tried it using an Intel Core2 1.83 Mhz and CPU consumption always stay under 10%.

Fine enough for me.

Thanks.

.fs.