Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: ** WSOP ME, $10,000 NLHE, Day 4, Fri., July 13 **

Ummmm..., gracious loser, gracious player, not the same. Slowrolling for the benefit of extra ESPN time not cool, aside from how you take it when you bust. Separate issues.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:31 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]Confirmation from P5: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Peter "Nordberg" Feldman has recently been eliminated from the tournament. Feldman called off all his chips with AK against a player that had made a move with AT. With a T on the flop Feldman's hopes of doubling up were dashed and with no help on the turn or the river he was sent to the rail. Another strong showing by Feldman, who seems to always show up with his A-game, and to always carry himself with the utmost in class and dignity no matter the situation.

GG Nordberg!
Old 07-14-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Because he said a lot of names finished in the 25-50 range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Weikai Chang, Kevin O'Donnell, Prahlad, Lisandro, William Thorsson, Rizen, and Humberto IS a lot. If you think that the majority of the pros now will be around at the end, you're fooling yourself. This year is no better or worse than last year in terms of pros making it far.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]Confirmation from P5: [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Peter "Nordberg" Feldman has recently been eliminated from the tournament. Feldman called off all his chips with AK against a player that had made a move with AT. With a T on the flop Feldman's hopes of doubling up were dashed and with no help on the turn or the river he was sent to the rail. Another strong showing by Feldman, who seems to always show up with his A-game, and to always carry himself with the utmost in class and dignity no matter the situation.

GG Nordberg!

[/ QUOTE ]

A sad day in the Nordberg camp.

GG indeed.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not that I'm any good at MTT poker or anything, but how the heck do you end up all in preflop with Tens there when you've got a reasonable chipstack.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are two camps of 2p2ers:

Those who spend some of their time in BBV or OOT and the rest of their computer time actually learning/playing poker.

Then there are those who live in BBV or OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a 3rd that used to read hella strat and then got bored and now only reads OOT/BBV/NVG.

When I did read strat, I did not play MTTs because that is donkey poker and real men played limit and LIKED IT.

BRAG: up $100 playing NL today, people are [censored] handing out money.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ummmm..., gracious loser, gracious player, not the same. Slowrolling for the benefit of extra ESPN time not cool, aside from how you take it when you bust. Separate issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

How he handles his losses is not what makes people dislike him.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:38 AM

Finally, David Levi succumed to shortstack-itis. He can squeeze like noones business. He always makes it deep in these tourneys on the circuit, but he never gets the chips to do some real damage out there.

You wanna bet on som1 to cash/make the money there's your guy, David Levi.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

GG Nordberg!

[/ QUOTE ]

Devestating.

GG bro.
Old 07-14-2007, 02:39 AM

They have...

A pro recently said on TV: "Humberto used to be the quietest player in the room."
Old 07-14-2007, 02:40 AM

I think there are a substantially larger percentage of the larger chip stacks in the hands of pros than there was last year at this point. I also believe that there are more pros on a percentage basis left in the field in general. This would be expected, as the reduction in reg. in ME is almost entirely in internet qual. amateurs.