Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

for weeks now i see this thread growing and growing in my precious OOT. just now i decided to open it. i'm disappointed, to say the least.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:05 PM

OMG! I'm sooooooo pissed off at Zach!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

He had the perfect opportuninty to use the POV to pull off either Eric or Jameka off the block. Dick would have no choice but to put up Dani, and they would have the votes to send that skanky ass bitch home!!! arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Zach really has no strategy whatsoever and is just a big dumb ogre, unbelievable. He's going to let D&D waltz all the way to the final 2. I'm stunned that he's such a sheep.

Now there's nobody likable enough to rally behind against the Donatos. I'm so disgusted right now....ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Also Eric really deserves to go home. He's so terrible in the competitions when it really mattered, to save his girl and himself.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:15 PM

Zach probably should have used the POV to get rid of the best player left in the game, Daniele. The move to go with the Donatos this week was a good one. But once he won the POV, he could have made a deal with Eric not to vote him out next week and taken him off. They could have teamed up to get Jameka out the next week since she's a big threat to win. Then it's the best man wins between Dick, Zach, and Eric. Dick and Eric have stepped on a lot of toes so Zach would have to like his chances against either. I'm still guessing that he would have had to win the final 3 HOH to make it to the final 2 anyway though. Eric and Dick would both want to be up against each other. But I agree that when you have the chance to get rid of the best player left, you do it.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG! I'm sooooooo pissed off at Zach!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

He had the perfect opportuninty to use the POV to pull off either Eric or Jameka off the block. Dick would have no choice but to put up Dani, and they would have the votes to send that skanky ass bitch home!!! arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Zach really has no strategy whatsoever and is just a big dumb ogre, unbelievable. He's going to let D&D waltz all the way to the final 2. I'm stunned that he's such a sheep.

Now there's nobody likable enough to rally behind against the Donatos. I'm so disgusted right now....ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Also Eric really deserves to go home. He's so terrible in the competitions when it really mattered, to save his girl and himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing to add. I actually got angry at my TV. Zach and Eric are [censored] idiots.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:40 PM

Umm am I missing something?

Is there a rule if you have POV you are immune from the block?

Because if there isn't, and I never understood there to be, then Zach would have been put up and sent home by Daniele and Eric.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM

-Yes you are immune to being nominated when you win the POV. I never even thought of that move that Zach could've made there. Woulda really made this game one of the best if he did that.

-As I was watching this episode back, all I did was SIGHHHHHHHH...So disgusted how Daniele is just getting her way and she is one Veto comp. away from winning this game. If she wins that last veto comp Tues. or whenever they hold it this weekend she will make final 2 and win.

-Like I said weeks ago, if she made it I'd tip my hat off to her. Such a big threat and nobody stepped up to seriously take her ass out. She's played the best and deserves one of those final 2 seats, and her velvet glove approach should get her the votes to win the $$$.

-If those odds were to win for Zach @ 9-1, I do agree that he has no shot vs. anyone but Dick now. And he blew that by not using the veto (WOW, can't believe I didn't think of that while watching).
Old 09-06-2007, 11:54 PM

Now that I've got some time to calm down [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'm going to post my thoughts.

I'm really stunned that Zach did not have the guts to use the veto and send Dani home. It seems like a lot of these contestants on BB and Survivor really have no plans to make it to the end and win it. The truth is the farther you make it in the game the more money you get. A lot of these players know they have no chance whatsoever to win the grand prize at the end so they're content to just float their way and hopefully just pick up money along the way. This is why I think for these reality TV shows they should do away with the escalating pay at the end. It really should be all or nothing so the players REALLY play to win the game and not just float.

That was so terrible from a game standpoint for Zach not to use the veto. Now there's virtually no chance to eliminate Dani as she's so good in the competitions and endurance. With her playing for both HOH and veto how exactly are Jameka and Zach even thinking about taking out D&D?

Had Zach had more time to actually think about it he would know using the veto was the best move. The jury house will be watching this episode and will only see Zach try to squirm his way to the end. As much as the house despise D&D, there's no way they would give their votes to Zach if he was there in the end. He's just not likeable enough for them to give them their votes. Zach had done nothing notable this whole season for anyone to even consider it. Had Zach pulled the biggest move on the season and eliminate someone who the whole jury house despises, he would've won some brownie points.

Zach thought he would be safe with D&D because he thinks they would protect him. But this is terrible because D&D are blood and there's no way they would turn on each other. Dani knows that she would win the money easily with her and Dick in the end. Had Zach used the veto, Jameka and Eric would still not go after Zach.

Anyways, I'm not saddened that Eric is gone. I think he played a terrible game. He was piss poor in competitions and made a lot of bad moves. I think his biggest was waiting almost 40 days in the house before he decided to talk to Zach, and this was only because he needed Zach's vote because Eric was on the block. This is why Zach does not feel bad about Eric leaving as they had no relation whereas Dick and Dani at least were nice to him. For a reality TV fanatic like Eric to not know that building relationships is a big part of this game is amazing. When it came down to the end and $500K is on the line there may come a time when he'll need Zach like he did today.

I'm still not sure if Zach had any strategy whatsoever or he's just content riding D&D's coattail and happy just to win final 3 or 4 money. I wish we had some poker players in BB. I guess Bodog's odds with Zach 9-1 is right. I really can't see him winning against anyone now if he somehow miraculously makes it to final 2. There's not a single person he can win against.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:05 AM

ugh. watching the show I said to myself, "ZACK IS AN IDIOT!!". Blah. I don't like any of the final four remaining. I guess I'm rooting for Jameka to win but she has to win some competitions, otherwise Danielle is a lock.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:08 AM

Zach is the new HOH! He just beat Daniele by 1 point in whatever competition it was. So, does he take out the well liked Jameka or the best player Daniele? I thought he should have used the POV against Daniele, so now maybe he will change his mind and take her out? He has to think that Jameka will beat him in the final 2, but Daniele is a tougher player to beat in the final 3 HOH which he can win and take Dick and have a shot to win. If Dick won the final 3 HOH, he'd also think that he'd have a better shot against Zach than Jameka. If he takes out Jameka now, if Dick or Daniele wins the final 3 HOH, they will both take out Zach. Zach needs to wise up and take out Daniele this week and he'd basically have a 66% chance of reaching the final 2 against Dick.

EDIT: I think Zach has a great chance against Dick. Zach basically floated to the final 6 and now he's winning competitions left and right. He aligned himself with the only people he has a chance to beat in the finals and now he has a good chance to win. Dick has rubbed a lot of people the wrong way-Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Jenn. There's 4 people right there. I could see Amber and Jameka voting for the "good person" to win, meaning Zach and Jenn voting for Zach out of spite for Dick. I think he has a better chance against Dick than you might think. I agree though that now he's HOH, if he doesn't take out Daniele this week, he doesn't deserve to win.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:14 AM

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was this aired on TV tonight? Zach's HOH?

OMG I'm such a bonehead. I was so disgusted with tonight's episode (and also multitabling I totally forgot there was the final HOH competition). Please tell me this was not on TV so I don't feel like such a dummy.