Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Tales of Revenge

this one time, a friend of mine insulted me, so i tricked him into my cellar and chained him in a niche, and built a wall in front of him and left him to die.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just read the Count of Monte Cristo. It is the most balla revenge story ever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I worked for The Sports Authority when I was younger and so did my girl friend at the time. This stupid little douche bag of a guy wouldn't leave my girl alone. He knew we where going out and he didn't care, he bothered her at work, on the phone, and online. He also drove a newer Mustang, and he thought that car was the [censored] (V6 manaul trans, only for a pussy!!!). I worked in the fishing department and decided to get my revenge. We sold catfish stink bait, it looked like peanut butter but smelled like rotting dead fish. I took an 16 oz can and spread it all over the interior of his car. It was on the seats, in trunk, on the floormats, on the engine block, in the doors, under the seats, and on the cloth on the roof. Now this [censored] SMELLED HORRID, and there was nothing he could do about it. Because it was for fishing, it resisted coming off in water quite well. It was also in the early summer that this was done, so every day it got hot, and that horrid smell took over his car again. He never figured out what it was, or that it was me. And he never got the car clean, and he still had over 4 years of payments left on it. Jesus, you could smell that car from 30 feet away in the summer. That is probably the best revenge I have ever gotten for less than 5 bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's mighty pussy of you.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:14 PM

monte cristo is awesome....as is sleepers in my opinion (kind of a rip off)

my revenge story:

1993- warming up for the finals of coed national indoor volleyball tournament in front of a few hundred fans/players. my buddy pantses (sp?) me while i'm peppering with one of the girls on our team.

he gets shorts and boxers..so i'm buck naked in front of all.

i get embarassed; yada yada yada

move on to 1995. we're getting out of the van at the airport in new jersey to go catch our flight. there is a long line of cars getting there as the airport is busy.

as he's grabbing his bag out of the back of the van; i rip off his 'pull away' warm ups and he is buck nekkid underneath. i proceed to run around the area waving his pants in the air yelling 'REVENGE, REVENGE' at the top of my lungs.

cars are honking. high beams are being turned on. and he is cowering by the van with 2 hands covering his frank and beans

i waited 2 years...but it was worth it
Old 09-07-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this one time, a friend of mine insulted me, so i tricked him into my cellar and chained him in a niche, and built a wall in front of him and left him to die.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hope that works out better for you than chopping up an old man and putting him under my floorboards did for me
Old 09-07-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot to write "this is a true story" at the start of your post so everyone will believe you... not that your story isn't 100% true, but this site is full of, you know, skeptics n stuff.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:31 PM

I was totally making a Fortunato gimmick account, but apparently someone already is using that name.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:33 PM

This is really tame compared to the other revenge posts on here, and I guess this isn't even technically 'revenge', but this is the best I got:

At my previous apartment complex, my neighbor was a grade-A [censored]. He would always party loud with his friends, and he'd turn on his bass-heavy music pretty much right next to our adjoining wall. I'd talked to him several times, but he never did anything about it. I went and talked to the apartment manager about it, but they didn't do anything about it, and that just got my neighbor even more pissed off at me and the music-playing got even worse. So at this point I figured I had to try to handle things myself.

Clearly, I had to try to disable the subwoofer, but I couldn't make it obvious that it was damaged or stolen, since he could just replace it. This neighbor was not particularly bright, so I figured that if I just cut the metal speaker-wire leads to the subwoofer and connected it back up, that he wouldn't notice. So that was the plan.

Obviously I would need to be able to get into his apartment. I spent a week or so studying basic lockpicking, and ordered a lockpicking set off the internet. While waiting for it to arrive, I scoped out his schedule. He left every weekday morning for work between 7:05 and 7:20 (I was on break at the time so I had all the time in the world).

Finally the lockpicking tools came, and I was ready to go to work. I figured that before breaking in, I would need to find his home number, so I could call to verify that no one was home before entering. So I picked his mailbox door and stole various pieces of mail until I found his phone number (which I found on his phone bill). So I was all set.

One morning, I wake up, and sure enough he leaves for work. I call his apartment. No answer. I walk over and knock on the door and quickly run back to my apartment (if someone did answer, I didn't really know what I would say). I didn't hear his door open after the knock.

So I put on some latex gloves, went over there, picked his door (took about 15 seconds), went in, found the subwoofer, cut the leads, and walked back out, remembering to lock the door behind me. Altogether, the entire process took no more than 2 or 3 minutes.

His bass never bothered me again for the next 10 months, up until I moved to another city.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you forgot to write "this is an Edgar Allen Poe Story" at the start of your post so everyone will believe you... not that your story isn't 100% true, but this site is full of, you know, skeptics n stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-08-2007, 04:06 AM

Several years ago while waiting for a parking spot at Wal-Mart, a Mustang who was clearly not next in line tries to squeeze in the spot ahead of me. I try to angle my car to block him, but he won the game of chicken. Villain got the spot and I took one further away from the building. While a little angry, I really wasn't thinking that much of the situation at that point.

As I exit my car the Mustang dude is walking abruptly towards me and yelling, "If you would have hit my car, I would beat your ass." Naturally I argue this point and tell him to f off.

This really made me angry because not only was he in the wrong, but was douchy enough to start a fight over the situation. I viewed him as a typical d-bag guido. He was roughly 6-2 and evidently worked out. I was physically fit at that point but not near as tall. I would not have been a favorite by any means had we actually fought.

Our argument lasted at max one or two minutes, but during this time I got a decent look at the clothes he was wearing, including his sandals.

He entered the store first and I locked up my car. Upon entering the store, I went to the restroom to take a leak. As I am taking my leak and looking down I see his left foot directly under the outside wall of a toilet stall. Yes!! What luck, he is busy taking a [censored] and his foot is less than three feet from me.

I wait till I am almost done and turn to my left and finish on his foot. It seemed as he did not realize what was happening at first, as he took longer than expected to move his foot. When he did realize to some extent what was happening, he made a sound that I really don't know how to spell followed by a mumbled but loud "What the [censored]?"

I zipped up and took off towards my car, walking as fast as I could without looking like I stole something. I didn't go back to that Wal-Mart for a couple years.

It may have been juvenile. I may sound like a pussy. I really don't regret anything that happened that day, except that I cannot be 100% sure that I peed on the right guy.