Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: RB league 1
W Mcgahee 3 37.50%
F Taylor 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-06-2007, 02:39 AM

Default Re: Girlfriend pregnant. Her Dad roughs me up.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3. She has the child you pay child support and see the child. Maybe second best.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP. You really have to be ____ up in the head to suggest not seeing the child as good. The child will need a father in his life. Forget the girl but be there for the kid.

Being a parent can have many positives. Look at Tiger Woods, playing golf since he was a little boy, what a smart dad he had! all you need is dedication! You could have your ticket to millions and you don't even know it! If I had a son I would spend hours and hours every day doing homework with him. He would get into college at 15, by age 22 he would be a lawyer already making big bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait this is your argument?!
adlksfjas;dfja lol
Old 09-06-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was with my girlfriend for about 3 or 4 months when she got pregnant, we had both just turned 18 at the time.

My daughter's 2 now, we all live together and I'm going into my 3rd year of college.

Sometimes it's a little stressful but most of the time it's a lot of fun. You're [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-06-2007, 03:30 AM

Who cares if its your kid if you don't raise it. Just cause some girl forces your cumshot to grow up doesn't mean you need to take responsibility.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:36 AM

GG
Old 09-06-2007, 03:43 AM

Marry into the family and then be the useless dude who will be given a nightclub eventually so that he has something to do. Great life.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:12 AM

If the mob situation doesn't apply you should just run. Deciding for the baby will ruin her life, no need to ruin yours too.

If the mob situation does apply, well then they better have monies, you marry her and live happily ever after.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:18 AM

if you really don't want the kid, tell her you did a bunch of drugs in the past, name a bunch off, and say you've heard that this could really effect the well being of the child, she might believe it.

If that doesn't work, you two should celebrate with plenty of champagne while relaxing in a very hot jacuzzi, that could work, no?

On another note, do you live in a state where it is difficult for a girl in college to get on birth control? and if so, what happened to wrapping it up? Seriously, i don't get how guys like you were not paranoid of the possibility of this exact situation happening before you knocked her up!! I know I've always been paranoid, because I have enough of an imagination to understand exactly what it would be like in your shoes right now.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who cares if its your kid if you don't raise it. Just cause some girl forces your cumshot to grow up doesn't mean you need to take responsibility.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a hard time believing anyone seeing this as a right move. She didn't just take his seed from him and shove it up her, he had sex with her and was stupid enough to not protect himself. Its totally his responsibility to wrap it up and now its his responsibility to be a man and and at least pay support and be there for it. I know its the internetz so people just say stupid [censored] just to be controversial, so that's what I'm guessing that statement is about.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3. She has the child you pay child support and see the child. Maybe second best.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP. You really have to be ____ up in the head to suggest not seeing the child as good. The child will need a father in his life. Forget the girl but be there for the kid.

Being a parent can have many positives. Look at Tiger Woods, playing golf since he was a little boy, what a smart dad he had! all you need is dedication! You could have your ticket to millions and you don't even know it! If I had a son I would spend hours and hours every day doing homework with him. He would get into college at 15, by age 22 he would be a lawyer already making big bucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah so you're gonna be one of those live vicariously threw your kids kind of parents. I know people who had parents like this... kids like this tend to grow up and hate how they were raised, how they never felt like a "normal kid" and have dysfunctional relationships with the parents once they are grown
Old 09-06-2007, 05:19 AM

Just accuse her of cheating on you, and claim the kid isn't yours. This will give you some time to plan your next move [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]