Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: So I sit down at $10/$20 PLO instead of $.25/$.50 ...

[ QUOTE ]
you're too much of a complete idiot of a guy to make it in poker

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-08-2007, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you think doing the right thing is sending back $160 to someone who couldn't give a [censored] less instead of someone who could have REALLY used it, you are truly hopelessly pathetic

[/ QUOTE ]

OK there could have been better thing to do. I was just flipping out thinking hit-n-running was terribly wrong. I might have been wrong, OK? Guess next time I'll cash out that extra income and give it to people who need it, and then will be flamed too by posters who think people in need do not deserve it.

I guess I'm done with 2+2 if doing something that I thought was genuinely nice or naive leads to so harsh criticism and all kind of insults.

It truly isn't necessary. Next time I'll keep it, no worries. I hope no one who posted in this thread will ever complain about getting hit-n-run then.

All you can read in the PLO forums nowadays is how they hate shortstackers cuz they double up and leave. It really makes no sense and if everyone agrees everything is within the rules and there is no such thing as ethic in poker, then yeah, it was an idiotic thing to do, and hit-n-running is something to be proud of.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:29 PM

IF U GAV IT TO CHARITY I WOULD HAV PRAISED U AND NOT CALLED U A [censored]
Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is the stupidest thing i have ever read

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-08-2007, 12:34 PM

OP, you never will be good at poker.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was just flipping out thinking hit-n-running was terribly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

So don't do it again but don't give him his money back. It's not like he is going to hunt you down for $160.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:35 PM

I appreciate where you were coming from when you did it...but jeez you're a tool.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
@ elcastigator.

I wasn't in shock BECAUSE I transferred $163. I was in shock when I loaded PT to look back and saw I potted $360 on the turn with bottom two and an inside SD, while having $1600 behind. I really lost my mind completely when I played and just after. Then decided to post it to see what people would think about the transfer.

When you play poker you can't have much emotion such as pity etc. But it doesn't prevent you from doing nice/stupid things after the game. People give their winnings back to charity sometimes. Do they hate money??? I gave my small profit to the entire community and felt ok with it. Maybe this player is bad, and it will commute and move around in poker wealth, and maybe some of it will be in your hand one day. Cheers [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They decide before hand to donate to charity, so that being irrelevant; so if you had picked up aces and taken the same amount off of the guy, you would have shipped it back?

[x] head asplode
Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM

nga is you crazy? why do we even play the game in the first place? to take money from fish and keep it.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you think doing the right thing is sending back $160 to someone who couldn't give a [censored] less instead of someone who could have REALLY used it, you are truly hopelessly pathetic

[/ QUOTE ]

OK there could have been better thing to do. I was just flipping out thinking hit-n-running was terribly wrong. I might have been wrong, OK? Guess next time I'll cash out that extra income and give it to people who need it, and then will be flamed too by posters who think people in need do not deserve it.

I guess I'm done with 2+2 if doing something that I thought was genuinely nice or naive leads to so harsh criticism and all kind of insults.

It truly isn't necessary. Next time I'll keep it, no worries. I hope no one who posted in this thread will ever complain about getting hit-n-run then.

All you can read in the PLO forums nowadays is how they hate shortstackers cuz they double up and leave. It really makes no sense and if everyone agrees everything is within the rules and there is no such thing as ethic in poker, then yeah, it was an idiotic thing to do, and hit-n-running is something to be proud of.

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Did you forget what forum you posted in?!??????

You sure are uh serius cat.