Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Switch Xorbie and Chuckles roles?
Yes 8 88.89%
No 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Real Life Man of Genius - Emergency Lane Blocker Guy

[ QUOTE ]
Aggressive drivers are [censored] bags. When they get confronted for endangering others, they act like pussies. Aggressive drivers - you are putting OTHER people at risk with your selfish, [censored] driving moves. I will let you know about it every time you do it. Why? Because you need to be held accountable for your [censored] selfish [censored] ways. And yes, I actually live a very happy life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sort of like message board tough guys?

What some people are missing is that there are different forms of aggressive driving. I never drive in a manner that I think puts someone's safety at risk, but if I think you're driving like an [censored] (not passing anyone in the left lane, speeding up when I go to pass you), you're going to know it.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aggressive drivers are [censored] bags. When they get confronted for endangering others, they act like pussies. Aggressive drivers - you are putting OTHER people at risk with your selfish, [censored] driving moves. I will let you know about it every time you do it. Why? Because you need to be held accountable for your [censored] selfish [censored] ways. And yes, I actually live a very happy life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does the DMV and every [censored] driving school in the world advocate being an aggressive driver?

I think you dont know what aggressive driving means.

[/ QUOTE ]

The absolutely do not. They advocate being defensive drivers. You know, taking other drivers and cars into consideration?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why does the DMV and every [censored] driving school in the world advocate being an aggressive driver?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you mean defensive driver.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sort of like message board tough guys?

What some people are missing is that there are different forms of aggressive driving. I never drive in a manner that I think puts someone's safety at risk, but if I think you're driving like an [censored] (not passing anyone in the left lane, speeding up when I go to pass you), you're going to know it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is confronting someone in person comparable to a message board tough guy? The former means when I confront you, both of us have to back our mouths up. The ladder, nothing happens.

And yes, someone in the left lane, not passing, is an idiot.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:57 AM

oh, nm hehe...got confused.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:58 AM

Aggressive driviing = bad, no matter what

Aggressive drivers are drivers who tailgate, cut into traffic when room for a vehicle does not exist.

You can be a fast, decisive driver and not be aggressive. I put myself in this group.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:59 AM

PS for teh tough guys out there, if you feel the need to be the highway police even though you dont have a badge, realize that the type of people that are willing to drive 10 miles on the shoulder, are the same type that will take out a gun and shoot you for being a douche bag, or at the very least take out a pellet gun and shoot a million pellet holes in your tailgait, while you get your giggles.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:01 PM

Guids, I disagree.

Typically, those dirtbags back down when confronted. First hand experience.

And I never try to be highway police. I *AM* Doug police, and I have every right to let someone know that they pissed me off. And yes, I'm prepared to deal with the consequences.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS for teh tough guys out there, if you feel the need to be the highway police even though you dont have a badge, realize that the type of people that are willing to drive 10 miles on the shoulder, are the same type that will take out a gun and shoot you for being a douche bag, or at the very least take out a pellet gun and shoot a million pellet holes in your tailgait, while you get your giggles.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh. Ok. I'll take my chances.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guids, I disagree.

Typically, those dirtbags back down when confronted. First hand experience.

And I never try to be highway police. I *AM* Doug police, and I have every right to let someone know that they pissed me off. And yes, I'm prepared to deal with the consequences.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can tell you you are wrong, and imo, it is way way way stupider to escalate a dangerous situation than it would be to just let the guy go and hope a cop get them. and its not even close