Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 03:32 AM

Default Re: what really happened with king of drafts

[ QUOTE ]

God this is so not worth two entire threads, lol. To me it is so inconsequential...

[/ QUOTE ]

So when you want to voice your opinion it is worth a thread, but when the other side tells his story, and everyone does not agree with you anymore, the whole thing suddenly becomes inconsequential?

God how I hate that kind of weaseling.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
people stop saying this [censored]? Samo was indeed a good poster in HSNL, but we didn't drive him [censored] away. If he left because of people like KKF and EM2 talking smack and he couldnt take it, then oh boo [censored] hoo. He is a grown man he should be able to take a drunk 20 year old telling him hes a bitch.

Overall I do wish samo would still post, but he is also seriously over defensive and honestly kinda irrational about some stuff. The whole kkf hu match [censored] was a joke, and overall he just pays too much attn to ppl who don't like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to remember him tolerating KKF and EM2 until EM2 posted his real name, background and pictures of him and his child. I think that's crossing the line and would consider that driving him away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Meh, it was deleted in like 10 minutes.

Cliffnotes of thread: Everyone is dumb.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Even thought it is full of douchery, I think that what he did was hilarious.

He was probably high as hell laughing his ass off.

Also, it's poker. If it is +EV for him to do this, who is to say he shouldn't? Sure it may be considered classless, but some old people think check/raising is classless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Statements like this are pretty retarded. You shouldn't even be considering EV in a situation like this. And even if you did, I think the EV of getting coaching from Samo exceeds the EV of taking 5 big blinds off him and pissing him off in the process.
Old 06-26-2007, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
people stop saying this [censored]? Samo was indeed a good poster in HSNL, but we didn't drive him [censored] away. If he left because of people like KKF and EM2 talking smack and he couldnt take it, then oh boo [censored] hoo. He is a grown man he should be able to take a drunk 20 year old telling him hes a bitch.

Overall I do wish samo would still post, but he is also seriously over defensive and honestly kinda irrational about some stuff. The whole kkf hu match [censored] was a joke, and overall he just pays too much attn to ppl who don't like him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I seem to remember him tolerating KKF and EM2 until EM2 posted his real name, background and pictures of him and his child. I think that's crossing the line and would consider that driving him away.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-26-2007, 05:27 AM

agreed with KoD, read this thread, do not agree anymore. unless KoD denies what samo said was true which he hasnt.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:03 AM

lol who cares, samo shut up please and KOD dont agree to give him back [censored] in the first place, but if you do dont reraise ak
Old 06-26-2007, 06:07 AM

best posts in this thread are obv from la and bld.

samo - loved reading ur posts man, too bad guys my age are douche's to you, but thats life.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol who cares, samo shut up please and KOD dont agree to give him back [censored] in the first place, but if you do dont reraise ak

[/ QUOTE ]

Never agreed to [censored], if I had had time to type before the hand took place I would've just sat out obviously.

Yes, ansky, his version of the story is different, he basically reordered some of the events and added some dialogue

@ guy who said this is what happens when kids get money; stfu, what I am saying is that samo should just give me the [censored] benefit of the doubt that I didn't mean anything malicious and that it is in both of our best interests, financially and otherwise, to not make a big deal out of this stuff

@ whoever said I am a drama queen; reputation is ridiculously important in this game and I'd like to keep mine clean samo had already begun spinning lies and slandering me on stars, so I wanted to preempt his inevitable thread
Old 06-26-2007, 08:38 AM

If it wasnt for classless players there wouldnt be classy players
Old 06-26-2007, 11:49 AM

he says he repopped with AK, it was probably two rags...we call that angleshooting