Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: f uck this site..... f uck f uck....

heh...so i guess this thread means he is busto
Old 06-23-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone,

"this BTYS - G2k4 love-hate relationship is one of the strangest i've witnessed during all my years on the internets"

Summary, pls?

[/ QUOTE ]

long ago danny ocean and myself started quoting every g2k4 post and following it with "the hand"

then everyone else started making threads in bbv and all other places with "the hand"

then i created an mspaint anthology of gambler2k4, to which gambler2k4 linked some time after he won 20k in the 100k. ( http://www.gambler2k4.com )

and so it went.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, this reply doesn't do the BTYS - G2K4 relationship justice. but in a weird way, BTYS's reply encapsulates their twisted relationship:

BTYS wakes up each morning and browses BBV. he sees posts and a zillion replies to a degenerate gambler who keeps taking shots and making absurd plays, this is when he meets G2k4. disgusted, BTYS turns off BBV and spends the afternoon telling himself he never wants to be like G2K4 because he's such a degenerate loser.

but after spending the day alone, BTYS starts to long for the attention that G2k4 gets, so he attaches himself to all of G2k4's threads like a black-legged deer tick, and as he sucks the blood from G2k4 a dialogue box appears above him that says 'what? you think i want to be like you? loser.' and then BTYS continues sucking blood from G2k4 without realizing that it is G2k4 that allows him to survive.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone,

"this BTYS - G2k4 love-hate relationship is one of the strangest i've witnessed during all my years on the internets"

Summary, pls?

[/ QUOTE ]

long ago danny ocean and myself started quoting every g2k4 post and following it with "the hand"

then everyone else started making threads in bbv and all other places with "the hand"

then i created an mspaint anthology of gambler2k4, to which gambler2k4 linked some time after he won 20k in the 100k. ( http://www.gambler2k4.com )

and so it went.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, this reply doesn't do the BTYS - G2K4 relationship justice. but in a weird way, BTYS's reply encapsulates their twisted relationship:

BTYS wakes up each morning and browses BBV. he sees posts and a zillion replies to a degenerate gambler who keeps taking shots and making absurd plays, this is when he meets G2k4. disgusted, BTYS turns off BBV and spends the afternoon telling himself he never wants to be like G2K4 because he's such a degenerate loser.

but after spending the day alone, BTYS starts to long for the attention that G2k4 gets, so he attaches himself to all of G2k4's threads like a black-legged deer tick, and as he sucks the blood from G2k4 a dialogue box appears above him that says 'what? you think i want to be like you? loser.' and then BTYS continues sucking blood from G2k4 without realizing that it is G2k4 that allows him to survive.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the most comically pathetic thing i've ever read in my life. i mean ever. like, seriously. how long did it take you to come up with this?

now ask yourself what's sadder: me trolling this thread (and trolling it well) on a saturday afternoon while playing poker (and winning), or you spending the better part of your saturday evening thinking up then writing out this utterly AMAZING reply to bust my balls thinking you can bring me down a peg or 2?

just know this: no text is ever gonna bring me down that peg or 2 that you crave me to fall off so much.
Old 06-24-2007, 01:06 AM

no one will miss you except sensei
Closed Thread