Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 01:32 AM

Default Re: Ugh, females :( - help me decide

Alright, I usually browse but I had to make an account for this so you better take my advice to heart.

a) it wont work with your old GF, if she started seeing another dude cause you weren't giving her enough attention, she'll do it again with attention. She doesn't like you or want to be with you, she knows she can't have you so like any girl, she wants you more. Once she gets you, game is over cause you sound like an obsessive type.

b) jelly is a [censored]. "I dont want a bf" translates to "I get [censored] massively" "I kissed a guy because he was leaving for the navy" translates to, "I'm a [censored] and either [censored] or gave someone head last night and this story gave me the opportunity to be honest that I hooked up with someone while hiding the fact that I suck at life by using someone who was going overseas for war." "I work 80 hours a week so I don't have time to see you" translates to "I'm hanging out with a lot of other dudes moron leave my bitchass alone and I'll get to your dick when I have time you [censored] stain, plus my ex boyfriend is [censored] the living hell out of me cause he ruined my life and made me a [censored] when he broke up with me and I want nothing more then attention from him."

I assure you after reading your story that I'm 100% right about both girls. [censored] rarely change, I've only seen one in my lifetime. No reasonable girl says "your friend is hot i want to hang out with him" girls that make moves are the hos that just want dick, 99% of the time. No reasonable girl is willing to [censored] a complete stranger the first night they meet them. Also I've run into these types of girls more then enough, same story, same situation, same old [censored]...girls are all the same.

Don't be an idiot and think otherwise that this is some rare case. [censored] 'em both, wrap your [censored] up, and call it a day on both of them. Stop texting them and find a good solid female.