Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Re: They Were Ignorant of American Politics...

I do not think it is [censored].At that time colored people are not treated equal.In USA white killed the colored for joy or hatred then.So why do you think it is [censored]? They were enemy and colored.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:12 AM

Default Re: FDR Ordered Adm. King To Attack German Subs....Before

It would take all night to answer your questions & I'm not up to it. I am willing to consider that FDR knew of the attack and looked the other way to get what he wanted (War). But some of the things you wrote (likely copied from some conspiracy site) have easy answers...

[ QUOTE ]

If the Japanese were going to attack, why didn't they tell their ambassador to the US, who was attempting peaceful negotiations up to the very end?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he was expendable?

[ QUOTE ]

If Japan attacked, why was FDR's military strategy "Europe first"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps because of the very real fear Germany might get a nuke first?
[ QUOTE ]

If the "Japanese" were intent on defeating the US, how come they never even ATTEMPTED an amphibious landing of California, even after defeating the 7th Fleet????

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the most ludicrous assertion. From where would they have staged the attack? Attu Island? How would troops be resupplied? They had no significant land base within several thousand miles. How would they ferry the several million troops needed for the invasion across the Pacific?
[ QUOTE ]

Thousands of men claim to have fought Japan in the pacific. My own father was one of them. I often asked him questions about the war, yet he never liked to talk about it. What was he hiding? Upon his passing two years ago, I finally was able to thoroughly inspect his epidermis. He claimed to have ridden Navy ships, gone on shore leave, visited Yokahama, and stayed for two years in the Philippines, yet he had no tattoos!!!! The Pearl myth falls at terminal velocity.

[/ QUOTE ]

My grandfather fought in the Pacific and saw one of his best buddies head get literaly blown off in front of him. If he was still alive he'd kick your ass for claiming no one fought in the Pacific.
Old 06-29-2007, 05:21 AM

Default Re: FDR Ordered Adm. King To Attack German Subs....Before

LOL at long serious responses to long ago levels.