Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Prove I\'m a bot Mr. Gatorade

Lol, I just write directly to the box below, I don't press the reply button:P
Ontopic MrGatorade is a moron and you shouldn't try to reason with him.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:19 PM

people keep saying "lol at going to court."

who says he should sue ftp? might be some us citizens involved in this mess who have committed defamation, tortious interference with business relations, publication in a false light, or any number of other torts.

I am not saying i advocate this or suggest it even. FTP to me is a rogue site at this point. Are you guys paying attention? Accounts are being locked all over the place. There has to be some accountability here and if people are maliciously going after other users with insufficient grounds and causing financial harm, that is a major problem. If the bot problem is so prevalent on FTP and hard to detect for them then that is just reason number 462 not to play there. If I had 70k seized without justification I'd tear up whoever I could get jurisdiction over.

Moreover, Companies who do business in the US can be sued here, FYI.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:19 PM

Dear BeatMe,
01000101010101100001000101010100001010101010101101 0101010101
10101111101011101010100010101010011010101011010100 101010101001
11001100010101001000010010100100110010000101010001 001011110101

Yours truly,
Old 07-21-2007, 06:04 PM

People defending full tilt are complete fools. if there is no transparency and no accountability then there is no security.

virtually all the worlds most secure encryption alogirthms are publicly available. if your algorithm isn't robust enough to stand up to attacks despite being known publicly, then your algorithm simply isn't robust.

full tilt (and most other sites to some extent) are really not doing a good job and i think its in large part because we are still in the 'wild west' era of online gaming.
Old 07-21-2007, 06:36 PM

I agree.. I don't care if it was a bot or not.. the way full tilt has handled this is scary. Someone accused me of cheating the other day on there and I was like oh [censored].. are they gonna confiscate my funds because some numb nuts doesn't know how sngs work?
Old 07-21-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

At least you finally told the true about that and proved 100% that you are a liar. In my opinion you have also proven that Full Tilt Poker has been swayed by a fool.

BeatMe1

[/ QUOTE ]

The more you talk the more obvious it is you're full of it. Why endlessly go after gator? Go after full tilt and make them find an arbitrator between the 2 of you. That's what I'd do. Let an independent, 3rd party, look at the evidence and decide.

But, you choose to just attack someone who complained to them. I've had losers at limits claim I was a bot HU because they were getting cold decked. They also told me they emailed the site and complained? Did the site ever contact me about it? No. Does full tilt get a lot of complaints about bots, legit and not, I'd bet yes. So why randomly pick you and close your account? Obviously they believe 100% that you are a bot from what gator sent but also from there own findings.

I simply don't believe you because you are continually attacking gator, which can only be to tarnish him and stop him from accusing bot users in the future or stop others from listening. That is the only logical conclusion and there is only one reason you would want to accomplish that.
Old 07-22-2007, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The more you talk the more obvious it is you're full of it. Why endlessly go after gator? Go after full tilt and make them find an arbitrator between the 2 of you. That's what I'd do. Let an independent, 3rd party, look at the evidence and decide.

[/ QUOTE ]

You´re a genius. What a brilliant idea!Why doesn´t he do that.There is no catch.
Waiiiiiiiit a minute.That´s right. Full Tilt does not present any evidence.
And if they did it would be their facts presented.
It would be like a court case where only the prosecutor and the jury can see the evidence.
That kind of justice built america.Hallelujah!

[ QUOTE ]

I simply don't believe you because you are continually attacking gator, which can only be to tarnish him and stop him from accusing bot users in the future or stop others from listening. That is the only logical conclusion and there is only one reason you would want to accomplish that.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that´s the only logical conclusion you can draw then your only braincell needs to be fixed.
If there was a person that pointed finger at you saing you were a child molestor. Would you let him continue doing that? Would you like to get even with a person who made you lose 70K?

I do think that there is a bigger chance that Beatme1 is a bot than he aint.But the "evidence" presented in the original thread by Gator and Gehrig was far from convincing.
Several posters also claimed that they were simply wrong about Beatme1 being a bot.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You´re a genius. What a brilliant idea!Why doesn´t he do that.There is no catch.
Waiiiiiiiit a minute.That´s right. Full Tilt does not present any evidence.
And if they did it would be their facts presented.
It would be like a court case where only the prosecutor and the jury can see the evidence.
That kind of justice built america.Hallelujah!

[/ QUOTE ]

Although you're name calling and non-logic is pretty convincing you're totally wrong. Gator is not Full Tilt. This guy is not accomplishing anything no matter what except making it harder for sites to believe anyone complaining about bots. I don't care if gator is a nut. Why doesn't the title of this say Full Tilt stole his money. Because that's the fact if he isn't a bot. He isn't looking to get a third party in to see the truth. Why doesn't he pressure them for that? Why doesn't he say full tilt ripped him off?

Secondly, you're not thinking at all. When did I say full tilt was correct, when was I on there side? I'm not. They are crap and I don't play there and never have for more than 1 or 2 bonuses. The fact is this guy isn't looking to get at the truth. He wants to discredit someone who looks for bots. I don't like full tilt and they are totally wrong about how they're doing this but the original poster is full of it.

Now my question to you,or anyone else supporting him or doesn't like how full tilt has handled this, are you playing at FT still or did you tell them you don't like this and to close your account? That's the only thing they'll listen to.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:45 PM

I don´t play at Full Tilt. Never have and never will.
As far as the name calling I may be out of line.
But seriously I´don´t understand why you were posting in the first place when you obviously didn´t had a clue of what was going on.

Mr.Gatorade has repeatedly been in contact with Full Tilt threatening them with that he was going to the media if they didn´t get rid of the alleged bots.
BeatMe1 has also posted his e-mail correspondence with Full Tilt where Full Tilt basically says:

We are taking your money, we are not going to tell you why, and sod off.
So telling Beatme1 that he should be trying to get a third partys wiew instead of whining, is like saying to the starving people in Africa "Why don´t you just eat a burger".
And a third partys view isn´t worth anything if not Beatme1 can see the evidence and defend himself against it.

Here is the original post.

[ QUOTE ]
I’ve been playing at Full Tilt ever since the majority of poker sites closed to US players. For quite a while Mr. Gatorade has been posting on 2+2 and on his site, endlessly saying that I am a bot and encouraging others to complain to FTP. I do not use software to help me play, and in fact do not even use poker tracker or any other external aid. I developed my game through years of hard work. I got tired of Gatorade’s slander a while ago and challenged Gatorade to a live match but he never responded to my email. I am not a bot.

Full Tilt recently barred me and confiscated my money. They won’t have a conversation with me. They just keep telling me the equivalent of black is white and up is down so for the sake of decency and all that is good and just they must steal my money. You can read for yourself the proof they cite below. I played strictly heads-up limit on Full Tilt.

Some of the winning players who frequent this site might be happy to have me out of the way but you should consider this -- when I’m out of his way and he can’t beat you then YOU will be a bot and the weaklings at Full Tilt will listen to Mr. Gatorade and determine that you are a cheat because the real definition of bot is anyone Gatorade can’t beat. McCarthyism is alive and well on 2+2.

For Full Tilt to claim that they are confiscating my money to compensate the victims is ludicrous. I am the victim. My reputation and livelihood are destroyed. Full Tilt has profited over 70k and Mr Gatorade will profit from easier games, conveniently. His campaign put Full Tilt into a game they cannot win – they either bar the players Mr Gatorade wants gone, or they succumb to his threats of attacking them through the media. They chose the easy way out.
If this group wants to preserve the game I suggest that you folks tell Full Tilt they need proof of wrongdoing before they bar a player and steal her money. And that “In order to protect the integrity of future bot investigations we will not be releasing the details of the investigation.” is not good enough to confiscate a player’s money.

Finally I wish to offer the following challenge to Mr. Gatorade. I will play you live 200/400 fixed limit heads-up at the Bike until one of us loses 200k, or any other reasonable format you may suggest.

Or alternatively, since you seem intent on destroying my name on 2+2, we can do the following. I will play you and 1 other player you choose online, simultaneously. That way 2+2ers can watch the action. I will pay to fly a representative from each of you to my location to watch me play so you can be assured I am human. Put your money where your mouth is.

To quote Mr Gatorade (my response in parenthesis): “bots wont even play me anymore because every time they do sit in I take max amount of time and chat about how they are a bot.” (gee, hard to understand why anyone wouldn’t be thrilled to play a jerk doing that)

Here are the emails between Full Tilt and myself. They are in reverse order and I have substituted my nickname on Full Tilt for my real name:

Hello BeatMe1,

Once again, the evidence we have against you is substantial and our decision is final. Your account will not be reopened, nor will your balance be refunded.

This case is closed and is not up for debate. If you wish to further pursue this matter you can contact the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.

http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommission/

I have had many discussions with our poker security manager regarding this case and we are of a single mind on this issue. That being said, I have forwarded your emails on to him and if he wishes to discuss this matter he will contact you at his earliest convenience.

Best of luck in your future endeavors,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your password or account information, not even support. Please
use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros.

100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com

Original Message Follows:

------------------------

Hi,

This is unreal. You do not have irrefutable evidence because I did not use a bot. Whatever tools you use to detect bots did not work in my case. Please reveiw my hands again because you are wrong. If I used a bot as you say than I would not be able to play the same game in person as I do online. I'll play any of your pros.

I want to speak to the poker room manager. That is the least you can do before you rob me of over 70k. How can I speak to the poker manager?

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com> wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

First, understand that we do not take actions without substantial and irrefutable evidence. We have experts in every applicable field that scrutinize decisions of this nature before we take them, and Full Tilt Poker stands behind our decision 100%.

Again, we will not be discussing the facts of this case so as to not jeopardize future investigations, and your money will not be refunded.

Your account is permanently closed and you are no longer welcome on Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your

password or account information, not even support. Please

------------------------

Hi,

I did not use any software to help me play. What ever system you are using to detect assisted play or as you put it "bot use" does not work.

I will play anyone you would like me to in person and you can see that I play exacty the way I played at FullTilt.

I would like to speak to the poker manager. How can I get in touch with him?

To recap, I did not ever run a bot and what you are doing is wrong.

Please review my hand history and get back to me ASAP.

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

We have detected an overwhelming amount of evidence indicating illegal bot use.

For the protection of our players we have closed your account. All funds remaining in your Full Tilt Poker accounts have been seized in order to compensate the victims of your bot use.

In order to protect the integrity of future bot investigations we will not be releasing the details of the investigation.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your

password or account information, not even support. Please

------------------------

Hello,

Your email sounds like it came from a mad man. Everything you are saying is false. I have been a good customer for over a year AND NOW YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO STEAL MY MONEY BECAUSE YOU THINK I ATTEMPTED TO DEFRAUD PLAYERS. HOW SO? How did I victimize players? How did I attempt to defraud players? By being a good player? Please be so kind as to give me the facts behind your irronious accusations. Are you really saying that Fulltilt will not tolerate winning players?

Your final statement is halarious. First you slandar me, then you steal 70k of my money and to cap it all off you tell me I am no longer welcome to play at Fulltilt. That's like a bank robber saying he would not trust the bank that he just robbed.

BeatMe1

Full Tilt Poker - Support wrote:

Hello BeatMe1,

It has come to our attention that you are attempting to defraud players on Full Tilt Poker. In order to maintain the security of our site and protect our players, Full Tilt Poker has a zero tolerance policy for fraudulent activity. Any funds that remain in your Full Tilt Poker account will be forfeited to Full Tilt Poker in order to compensate the players you have victimized.

You are no longer welcome to play at Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Jeremy E

Collusion Investigator

Full Tilt Poker Team

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: BeatMe1

Date and Time: 2007-05-24 18:43:50

Transfer Number: 00E0F5DC

Transfer To: CollusionCredit

Amount: $70899.00

Your transfer request has been received. Processing of your

transfer request may take between 24-48 hours.

For further assistance, please visit our website at:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/payprocess.php

or contact cashier@fulltiltpoker.com.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-22-2007, 06:34 PM

FTP operates under KGC, which is of arguable legality under Quebec and Canadian law. You probably cannot sue for participating in unlawful activities. Even if you did and won judgement the chance of enforcement is slim to zero. The Mohawk reserves defy the Quebec government and police, which are unwilling to take them on, and the Canadian government is not directly involved and does not wish to be. You can consider suing Gatorade and FTP for defamation, libel, slander etc., since they have to prove their case that balance of probability in their favour, but you'd better be absolutely certain that they have no grounds whatsoever for their position. FTP might not want to demonstrate its bot checking system in public, but there are provisions for nonpublic hearings in this sort of matter. If you can get your money go for it.