Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How close is the Bible that we know today in relation to the original manuscripts?
Very Close 2 10.53%
Somewhat Close 2 10.53%
Not Even Close 6 31.58%
I don't have a clue 9 47.37%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2007, 05:04 AM

Default Re: Message to NVG

loc: in therapy

explains it all, needs to forgive to get to the next step AMIRITE?
Old 06-09-2007, 05:07 AM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Brandi
Old 06-09-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi and I are fine as forementioned. Resolved certain private issues and all is well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who dumped who?

And don't be giving us any of this 'it was a mutual decision' nonsense. There's always a dumper and a dumpee, even if one party might be polite enough to indulge the other one in the fiction that they were involved in the choice.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay let's get some things straight.
First, Superman doesnt give powers. He has them.
Second, if he did in fact give powers, do you really think the ability to see Brandi life happenings is one that he routinely hands out to NVGers?
Last, let's get this firmly out in the open. Superman never has and never will be invisible.
He does however have the following which may come in handy.

Super Strength- the ability to move large items. So for instance he could have helped you empty Newhizzle's account.

Super Speed- with this you could have run away from Captain Tom faster.

Invulnerability- but you already covered this in the post about David. Just keep getting it in all the time as a 75-95 percent fave.

Flight- yeah I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain this one. But don't worry- it took a young Clark Kent a long time to master this one also.

Cheers.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And you witnessed all of this FIRST HAND, didn't you???? Did superman give you super invisible powers?? You actually SAW me write blood on walls? You were there???

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay let's get some things straight.
First, Superman doesnt give powers. He has them.
Second, if he did in fact give powers, do you really think the ability to see Brandi life happenings is one that he routinely hands out to NVGers?
Last, let's get this firmly out in the open. Superman never has and never will be invisible.
He does however have the following which may come in handy.

Super Strength- the ability to move large items. So for instance he could have helped you empty Newhizzle's account.

Super Speed- with this you could have run away from Captain Tom faster.

Invulnerability- but you already covered this in the post about David. Just keep getting it in all the time as a 75-95 percent fave.

Flight- yeah I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain this one. But don't worry- it took a young Clark Kent a long time to master this one also.

Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just incase you missed it.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:19 AM

curtains: "she drew first blood, not me !!"
Old 06-09-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From this point on my poker will speak for itself and I am going to continue to be the outgoing and friendly person that I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

curtains: "she drew first blood, not me !!"
Old 06-09-2007, 05:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Resolved certain private issues and all is well.

[/ QUOTE ]

reading between the lines, nothing that a trip to the planned parenthood medical complex couldn't fix.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:32 AM

Brandi it appears that you are um... struggle to attain a basic comprehension of.... anything?!

Sleep with me and I will teach you. Promise.

Also plz answer how you ran your roll up to $200k.

Go through the proper bankroll manegement strategies you implemented to achieve this in such quick time. We will see you playing in the 200/400 games on full tilt soon? You have 5 buy ins already. You will quadruple this money in no time as you're definitely a favourite to win the main event (prob more than 50% to win, do you think?)
Old 06-09-2007, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She never stole a penny from me or hustled me in any way. I can say that firsthand. Any inference made to the contrary is simply not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

But when you said 'time to rebuild my $100,000 bankroll', you implied that the reason it no longer existed was because of your period with Brandi.

Though I didn't read that as suggesting she stole it, it's hard not to view her as a hustler who stays with a guy until he's blown his roll on her, and then moves on to the next sucker.

Are you saying that we should believe what you're saying now, and disregard what you said then?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok..to clarify...I went on a roughly 100k downswing. Now I never said that left me broke..just that I blew through 100k. We didnt break up because I blew 100k. 100k isn't really a great deal of money. I spent money on a lof of things including my girlfriend, as any boyfriend with my means would. It was never about my money. She had her money. They way I chose to spend my money was my responsibilty and mine only.