FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: The better flick is:
Firefox 3 42.86%
Coogan's Bluff 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 09:49 AM

Default Re: About This Forum

[ QUOTE ]
These ones have to lead to permabans if this site is going to have any credibility wrt it's "hate speech"-stance. This one I will take to ATF if nothing happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So speaking out against an enemy that has declared war on you is hate speech?

[/ QUOTE ]

So I can go on this board and propose that people go and form a lynch mob to hang you if your uncle and grandfather together threatens me? Your logic is no different from the terrorists, some westerner waged war on us by supporting Israel or placing soldiers in Kuwait or whatever, let's go kill 3,000 civilian Americans in New York, they waged war on us after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except we didnt wage war on them. Brush up on your moral equivalency. As Ive said many times it is a philosophy that you either embrace or dont, and you will never convince me that there is moral equivalency, I'll never convince you of moral supremacy. However, everything Ive said flows from that position, just as it did in the cold war and the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I dont hate the Japanese as a culture (or wouldnt have at the time), but I still believe that the repercussion of not nuking them would have been far worse than the actual results.

Take it to ATF, I could really care less. The mental midgets that are in the majority on this board (I am not including you among them, you at least can put two sentences together without lying or hyperbole) make it nothing more than entertainment...like a cat toying with a cornered mouse.

If borodog, advocating the murder of IRS agents because he doesnt like the taxes he paid, and his repugnant avatar is still here, then no one should be banned.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
These ones have to lead to permabans if this site is going to have any credibility wrt it's "hate speech"-stance. This one I will take to ATF if nothing happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just that posters have been banned for so much less hate. Note that I am not one that often asks for people to be banned, maybe only 5 times or so last year in sum for all forums, in general I think bans shouldn't be handed out lightly, however this isn't really a political opinion, it is just an encouragement for random murder.

And btw, if these guys get control of the government, I will join you AC'ists [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].
Old 05-10-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Except we didnt wage war on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, haven't really researched much before coming up with your statements, obviously. So Clinton hadn't waged war on Al-Qaeda before 9/11? I am not justifying the terrorists, just show that you are morally equivalent.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to bring up two posts:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...age=0&vc=1

&

This is hate-speech of the worst kind. Can anything be done against this? Bans seem appropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not seem like hate speech to me. Nielsio- as wrong as a broken watch.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I want to bring up two posts:

&

This is hate-speech of the worst kind. Can anything be done against this? Bans seem appropriate.

[/ QUOTE ]

This does not seem like hate speech to me. Nielsio- as wrong as a broken watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read Govman's other posts and see things in perspective. The middle east is to be nuked, not Iran's military infrastructure or all countries supporting Hamas or whatever, but the Middle East.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Except we didnt wage war on them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, haven't really researched much before coming up with your statements, obviously. So Clinton hadn't waged war on Al-Qaeda before 9/11? I am not justifying the terrorists, just show that you are morally equivalent.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he had we might not have had 9/11 or be in the mess we are now. No, he didnt wage war on al Qaeda.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If he had we might not have had 9/11 or be in the mess we are now. No, he didnt wage war on al Qaeda.

[/ QUOTE ]

He really didn't? (hint: he did) Are all your other opinions based on an equal amount of lacking facts?
Old 05-10-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He really didn't? (hint: he did) Are all your other opinions based on an equal amount of lacking facts?

[/ QUOTE ]

"If he was unable to develop a more robust response during the Clinton years, he would only be able to blame himself. He was in charge of counterterrorism during those 8 years. How could the Bush administration be to blame in 8 months for the previous administration's failure over 8 years to truly declare war on al-Qaida? "

Condoleeza Rice on Richard Clarke's attempts at rewriting history.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking this to ATF is exactly analogous to ideas you are arguing against:

Taking this to ATF = No more politics forum

ie, I'm going to blow up politics because of the actions of a few of it's members...