Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: APRIL 24th Show discussion

- Al,

Agreed. That was the worst 13 minutes I've had in a long time.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:03 PM

ahahaha - all is right in the world again.

Guys - should we get a poll or something going for who we think's gonna take this down at this point in time? Should we have a weekly poll? Pole? Personally I think it would've been interesting to see this board's viewpoint reflected from the beginning, week-to-week, in pole form.

-Al
Old 04-25-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have never, in the entire competition, ever thought a guy could win. Last night Phil was pretty good but he sucks overall. John Lennon was no doubt spinning in his grave listening to Blake butcher his song. The judges actually praised him. And Chris was just horrible and Randy said he was great. Paula and Simon loved him too. Really Randy and Simon have lost any integrity they once had.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the fundamental problem here is you seem to have a completely different taste in music than the judges. blake's performance definitely should land him in the bottom three tonight, but he was far from terrible. chris sounded a lot better than he had the last few weeks, and this week was the first time I enjoyed his performance.

while I agree that I very seriously doubt a guy will win, I disagree with those points.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have never, in the entire competition, ever thought a guy could win. Last night Phil was pretty good but he sucks overall. John Lennon was no doubt spinning in his grave listening to Blake butcher his song. The judges actually praised him. And Chris was just horrible and Randy said he was great. Paula and Simon loved him too. Really Randy and Simon have lost any integrity they once had.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the fundamental problem here is you seem to have a completely different taste in music than the judges. blake's performance definitely should land him in the bottom three tonight, but he was far from terrible. chris sounded a lot better than he had the last few weeks, and this week was the first time I enjoyed his performance.

while I agree that I very seriously doubt a guy will win, I disagree with those points.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I usually am right there with Simon and often Randy but at times I wonder what they are listening to. I really did think vocally both Blake and especially Chris were bad.
I have a feeling the fans agreed with my thoughts on Chris because I think he is going tonight. Although I would love to see Blake eliminated. I have bets on him to leave tonight.