Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: Bill Gustafik Murder in Vegas

[ QUOTE ]
Bill was a big guy. There is no way a small woman is stabbing a guy that big while he is coming towards her. HJe would overpower her everytime. My guess is that he was killed in his sleep. Which is how 99% of domestic homicides occur when it comes to the wife doing the killing. She knows she stands no chance if he's awake walking around. She would have had to stab him from behind and we know the wounds were in the chest area.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really hope Snowball138 makes an appearance in this thread.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:37 PM

Dude sounds like a douche. Wife doesn't sound much better.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow if being a "douche" gets a guy stabbed to death while hes sleeping theres going to be a lot of real tired 2p2's soon.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow if being a "douche" gets a guy stabbed to death while hes sleeping theres going to be a lot of real tired 2p2's soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm quite certain that I never said "wow that guy was a douche, glad she stabbed him."

Actually I'm very certain I didn't.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:11 PM

About 2 years ago I was playing 20/40 at commerce, when a big muscular guy sat down.

He was an extremely friendly guy, who played very badly. He said he was practicing for the wsop (i think this must have been for 2005). We asked if he had won a satellite, but he said he was just going to buy in. I remember him mentioning real estate in San Ramon, and his wife also stopped by who was a knockout.

I don't recognize him from the picture, but I don't remember what he looked like except that he was very muscular and his wife was stunning. His friendliness also sticks in my head.

Has to be this guy right?
Old 04-23-2007, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great work, I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about until you fixed his post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-23-2007, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm quite certain that I never said "wow that guy was a douche, glad she stabbed him."

Actually I'm very certain I didn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah b/c my statement was completely serious. Get a grip honey.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are we beliving a note that somebody who killed the guy left over what people who've met him have to say.

I'd imagine the truth lies somewhere inbetween, but wouldn't it be best to go "hmm, we don't really know" than to start making assumptions about the dude?

[/ QUOTE ]

If 10% of the content of her writings are true then the image of him being this great guy that was touted early on in this thread, is certainly worth questioning. This is NVG; people make character assumptions (assainations) all the time.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
regardless whether that letter is true or not, I hope this is an eye opener for some of the punks that like to talk smack at the poker table (i.e. eric molina).

You could be talking smack to a roided out coke head who really wants to kill his ex-wife. That would not be smart.

Live poker is not like the chat box at pokerstars....you can get your ass kicked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why I find this so funny. The same thing could happen at the gas pump. WTF does talking smack at a poker table have anything to do with this?
Old 04-26-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
regardless whether that letter is true or not, I hope this is an eye opener for some of the punks that like to talk smack at the poker table (i.e. eric molina).

You could be talking smack to a roided out coke head who really wants to kill his ex-wife. That would not be smart.

Live poker is not like the chat box at pokerstars....you can get your ass kicked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why I find this so funny. The same thing could happen at the gas pump. WTF does talking smack at a poker table have anything to do with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you think some little skinny punk...you'd think he's gay dude like Molina would dare talk smack to someone at a gas station? I doubt it.

Give him 300,000 tourney chips and he's ready to start smarting off.

Well, you can get your arse warped in a poker room just as badly as you can at the gas station. You may be talking trash to a guy that might want to stab your ass later on.....

that's my point.