Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Is this girl [censored] nuts?

[ QUOTE ]
So there must be some reason why you dont want to talk to her during breaks:

a) Hotter chick in the class you want
b) Friends will think your a p*ssy whipped douche or think that she is ugly.
c) You wanted to hit it and quit it.
d) Other

Please give us some insight.

[/ QUOTE ]

She has some friends who are pretty annoying and I'd have to talk to them too. This would sort of suck.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The girl said something along the lines of what 99.9% of girls think/say on a regular basis when they're interested in somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, she was talking about him financially supporting her several months later on the heels of a single drunken fuckfest. Surely the percentage of chicks that think/say that is <99.9%.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The girl said something along the lines of what 99.9% of girls think/say on a regular basis when they're interested in somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dude, she was talking about him financially supporting her several months later on the heels of a single drunken fuckfest. Surely the percentage of chicks that think/say that is <99.9%.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I really can't believe that more people here don't find her statement [censored] insane. And what about the "honey" stuff? No one finds that odd?
Old 04-13-2007, 12:55 AM

This is what happens when you lick a woman's vagina.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I really can't believe that more people here don't find her statement [censored] insane. And what about the "honey" stuff? No one finds that odd?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I wasn't there so I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing she didn't say this with a straight face.

If I'm wrong about this and she is dead f'n serious with her question, then yes it's weird.

I've just been in similar situations where a girl says something along those lines many, many times and nearly always the girl does it in a joking manner. In fact, it's been always, not nearly always for me (thankfully). Yes, they do say it with a hint of truth and the point from them saying it is to say they're interested in getting into a more serious relationship without actually saying that. But this is standard female stuff IMO, nothing weird.

My advice is a brief "heh" and change of subject which gets your point across (point being that was a little weird and not something I want to talk about). If it becomes a recurring pattern, THEN you've got to address it head on and/or cut it off.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I wasn't there so I can't say for sure, but I'm guessing she didn't say this with a straight face.

If I'm wrong about this and she is dead f'n serious with her question, then yes it's weird.

I've just been in similar situations where a girl says something along those lines many, many times and nearly always the girl does it in a joking manner. In fact, it's been always, not nearly always for me (thankfully). Yes, they do say it with a hint of truth and the point from them saying it is to say they're interested in getting into a more serious relationship without actually saying that. But this is standard female stuff IMO, nothing weird.

My advice is a brief "heh" and change of subject which gets your point across (point being that was a little weird and not something I want to talk about). If it becomes a recurring pattern, THEN you've got to address it head on and/or cut it off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you that there is no way that this was said in a joking manner. She was being completely and utterly serious. And yes, I'm familiar with the difference.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I originally wasn't all about her but you know how it is, when you find out a girl likes you she becomes like 3x more attractive in your eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shy or insecure girls should put this in the memory bank for future use.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"I mean...I'm not going to be IGNORED, Dan!"

[/ QUOTE ]

haha!
Old 04-13-2007, 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are posting a question you already know the answer to.

edit: just to add, I dont think this chick is as crazy as you and everyone else is going to make her out to be. Its just obvious the sex meant a lot more to her than it did to you, thats not exactly a crime. Anyway, like I said tho, you already know what you want/should do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I want to continue having sex with her, but I feel that I probably should just cut it off. Based on our first experience I feel that she likes somewhat rough sex immediately which I like a great deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very great, but better not to be a dick over something as minor as your dick. You'll get plenty of snatch in college without leading someone on and messing their mind up.

This girl is way too into you, and it's not healthy to be talking marriage-life things after just a single bang. Don't blame her; it's how women are probably wired and definiteluy culturally inculcated. Don't be a b*tch about it yourself. But you and she don't have that kind of connection, so don't pretend, and let her down easy before she gets even nuttier.

You may get a few less bangs in, but you'll take that WAY way less hard than it sounds like she will. So be a sport. It's good training.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assure you that there is no way that this was said in a joking manner. She was being completely and utterly serious. And yes, I'm familiar with the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if this is right, then I guess this means she assumes you two are now getting married.

I guess my point is that 95% times this situation occurs, the girl is not completely serious. And I'd assume that it's more likely that the guy misinterprets her intentions than it is she's dead serious.

If this truly is that odd case where she really is assuming that you two are getting married based off of one sexual encounter, then yes it's very weird and I think it's pretty clear you need to cut it off.