Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2007, 02:40 PM

Default Re: Anyone know who Gaucho staked in the FTP NL 200/400 game?

[ QUOTE ]
you should completely apologize and stop trying to defend yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

he said he apologized to strassa. there is no reason why he needs to here. i think he has more than explained his thought process and understands that he made a mistake. can we all please move on to more important things like discussin why strassa is busto?
Old 04-04-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you should completely apologize and stop trying to defend yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

he said he apologized to strassa. there is no reason why he needs to here. i think he has more than explained his thought process and understands that he made a mistake. can we all please move on to more important things like discussin why strassa is busto?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, dude already apologized and it seemed quite sincere, yet there is still people calling for his head and want him to get on the ground and grovel for forgiveness. If I lost that much in one day I would beat myself up for it too. He was not saying that Strass played bad, but rather risking 40K in a game with such high variance is not a smart idea for the BR that he has, and he regrets making that decision.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt take his comments about my play too seriously, I was hurt that a friend would act the way he did, not because he didnt agree w/ my lines

[/ QUOTE ]

I would be hurt if a friend who I felt indebted in gratitude to and looked up to came to me and asked me for a very significant chunk of my money to take and place on basically a coinflip, under the guise of a "good game"

Its OK though, 40k is nothing to him, you knew that.

Oh and Gaucho you sound like the whiniest little biatch.
Old 04-04-2007, 03:33 PM

Gaucho didnt realize the whole world reads his blog, has proven many times to be a class act, and has already apologized to strassa. Probably reasonable to cut him a break here
Old 04-04-2007, 04:18 PM

Gaucho,

If you really didn't care about how Strassa played in the game why'd you list all of those hands?

Also, if you MUST vent why not just say something like, "man I'm on life tilt... let's just say I feel like I lost 40k that I shouldn't have even put on the line in the first place" if it really has nothing to do w/ being a staking loss and the way that Strassa played.

If you're going to post stuff like this on public blog located at one of the most lucrative poker websites on the net, you're going to have to expect to take some heat for it.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no ones done it yet, so i will

tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in second, I dunno why so much pitty is taken on strassa. Maybe your a real nice guy in RL but you come off as such a doosh online.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:27 PM

No need to post this, cause I'd put strassa in this game everyday and everyone knows its +ev

But Gaucho is one of the nicest guys ull ever met in poker so give the guy a break
Old 04-04-2007, 04:59 PM

Anyone who says gaucho is a "douche" or a "dick" for writing that is a moron. Put yourself in his shoes for a second, losing $40k in 20 minutes its no easy thing to digest, give him a break.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:06 PM

OP is barely out of lin if at all. If he doesn't like the way someone played, why can't he say so on his blog? What does anyone have to be angry about?
Old 04-04-2007, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who says gaucho is a "douche" or a "dick" for writing that is a moron. Put yourself in his shoes for a second, losing $40k in 20 minutes its no easy thing to digest, give him a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

he can be upset about losing 40k, having the stake not work out

but he doesn't need to bitch about Strassa's play in the blog, if he had an issue with one or more of Strassa's lines he should have taken that up with Strassa privately