Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: persistence in pickups

If he has nothing better to go after, this probably stands a better shot to work then a random girl. And as Bork said, he seems like he has some initiative and want-to.

And to chime in on the makeup battle, I much prefer a girl who wears no or very little makeup to one that has to wear it to "enhance her beauty." I think it is just a sort of...attitude indicator. While not all girls that wear lots of makeup are vain, many are. Sometimes I just think it is nice if you KNOW they're doing it to try and please you or make you look better by being with a "hotter" girl, haha.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:43 PM

If you keep bugging her, eventually she will let you pay for her cab back to her boyfriend's place.

Score
Old 04-01-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its a matter of preference. if a girl has nice skin, i like it without makeup, girls who don't need it and use it tend to look fakeish to me (obv not to others).

/end hijack

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think it's possible to hijack your own thread
Old 04-01-2007, 12:37 AM

its not a matter of not having anyone else...i believe in parallel endeavours
Old 04-01-2007, 01:22 AM

Is it that hard? You ask her out again, tell her you want it to be just you two, no friends. If she says yes, go from there.

If she says no, find out if her room is on the first floor and watch her sleep for the next several months. This is the path you seem to be on.

And this is from a slightly above AFC. I mean, I'm no PUA, but I can pull some HBs using the right BL. EC is very important also. It's all about the GC and the FPC.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:44 AM

Hit on her friends FTW
Old 04-01-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If she says no, find out if her room is on the first floor and watch her sleep for the next several months. This is the path you seem to be on.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i have no idea where you guys are getting this
Old 04-03-2007, 03:48 PM

quick update with question.

so i elected to call again, asked for drinks, she said something like well i wasnt planning on drinking tuesday, im going out on monday and wednesday (easter break starts thursday). so im like ok well i'll see you at happy hour sometime, see you around. moving on.

im out at the bar last night and she's there too, but she's got her girlfriends all wrapped around her, and im not about to approach her when she has shown no continued interest in seeing me again.

i meet another girl LDO and kiss close her at about 1:30a, but it wasn't very discrete and girl1 probably walked right behind me to leave the bar (social proof maybe? but can obv backfire). she sends a txt at 1:46 "Way to say hi to me haha" I don't respond and I leave with girl2 and do my thing.

so now its time to respond to the text. hows this sound?

I'm basically trying to politely say you're getting blurry, I'm not gonna chase you, but without completely burning the opportunity if she changes her mind. seems to ring true with the whole ASF taking charge and showing her who's boss theme.

--
Hi girl1,

I feel I have made my intentions very clear in the last week. I gave you two opportunities to see me, and you have politely declined. I'm not going to approach you, surrounded by your friends, after you have shown no interest in seeing me again. I've moved on.

If I've misunderstood your reaction, you have my number (after break, drinks...coffee...anything with you and me and conversation). If not, well, it's a small world, I'll see you around.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:53 PM

Don't like the text, you sound pissed. A PUA doesn't get pissed, he just moves on to FTOW.

I would send something like "oh, did you see me somewhere and I didn't say hi? Where, I didn't see you. Why didn't you come say hi to me and try to get me drunk so you could take advantage of me?"

etc.

BTW, in re: persistence, if you've read the gunwitch method you know that persistence works really well. I just could never bring myself to do what gunwitch does.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:56 PM

she knew I saw her. she sent me the txt, but i think you're referring to my email response. i also kinda lost cred for a cocky response like that cuz of hooking up with another (hotter) chick.