Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Re: aejones

[ QUOTE ]

I'm also starting to get a little pissed with all the finger pointing in our direction. I run a strat forum. I'm sorry if I don't keep track of all the posts every single one of "my guys" makes elsewhere, but if they post well in MSNL I'm not going to ban them. If they [censored] up in your forum, that's your problem - not mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Xorbie,

When I know Jim runs the #msnl chatroom that yves and others hang out in, it makes it far less plausible that peopel are flying under the radar. Most of the posters who have been banned, especially yves are VERY distinctive posters, so I have a hard time buying the "we didn't notice" argument as well.

The point about these people is that because they couldn't act like adults, they've lost the privilage to be part of the forums. Part of getting the benefit of the strat forums should be carrying yourself like a grownup in other places.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: aejones

Yes, and part of being an adult is being able to make jokes in a "joke" forum, which I think you guys overzealously overmoderate. Why should my forum have to suffer because you guys have policies which I may disagree in the application of?