Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does Michael Corleone shoot The Fonz?
Yuppers 26 60.47%
Nope 13 30.23%
Other 4 9.30%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: $500 to $200,000 in 2 months

[ QUOTE ]
this is obv vigs "gimmick" account elaborating a whole new scam

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-10-2007, 05:42 PM

I'll bet you 100,000$ you'll fail without cheating by various means (multiple ppl playing on your account being the least evil of the available options). Now where are you going to get the money to pay me is what I wonder.

Good luck to you though. If you reach 50k that's still very admirable.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why not have a mod hold onto the prop bet money somewhere safe?

I would also be willing to be an extraordinary amount against you. There's no way you will be able to do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could just have friends dump money to him to win the prop bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya there is just too many things like this that he could do. It would be a nightmare to keep track of his wins and losses accurately in the first place, and there's just a million ways he could win the bet in a dishonest way. There is like a <2% chance he could do it straightforwardly in my opinion. Be wary of someone offering even money on something that is extremely unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent him a PM. I would need access to his account at the end of the prop bet to verify transfers/deposits. He could change his password to let me in, change it back. I am willing to transfer my entire bankroll (to a trusted source) as a deposit guaranteeing I won't do anything shady, as well as all of my personal information to Doggz (address, phone#, etc).

I absolutely won't do this unless there is no way I can be scammed.

I would also reserve the right to back out of the deal if by PT I discover the daily earnings reports don't match (read: he has a friend dump him chips on the table).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going through that much work to prove myself. Just sit back and enjoy the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to do anything. You're not going to get any takers if you aren't willing to give daily reports anyway. Only thing I'm asking for is to see your account myself.

We've seen what happens when people start saying, "I don't have to prove myself."
Old 03-10-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I would also be willing to be an extraordinary amount against you. There's no way you will be able to do this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya there is just too many things like this that he could do. It would be a nightmare to keep track of his wins and losses accurately in the first place, and there's just a million ways he could win the bet in a dishonest way. There is like a <2% chance he could do it straightforwardly in my opinion. Be wary of someone offering even money on something that is extremely unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent him a PM. I would need access to his account at the end of the prop bet to verify transfers/deposits. He could change his password to let me in, change it back. I am willing to transfer my entire bankroll (to a trusted source) as a deposit guaranteeing I won't do anything shady, as well as all of my personal information to Doggz (address, phone#, etc).

I would also reserve the right to back out of the deal if by PT I discover the daily earnings reports don't match (read: he has a friend dump him chips on the table).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going through that much work to prove myself. Just sit back and enjoy the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to do anything. You're not going to get any takers if you aren't willing to give daily reports anyway. Only thing I'm asking for is to see your account myself.

We've seen what happens when people start saying, "I don't have to prove myself."

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I'll be posting daily graphs.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, I'll be posting daily graphs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, there is no way you will ever win this challange.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:49 PM

I bet you 10k if we figure out a way to make this bet being settled by a neutral group of escrows and you transfer them 10k upfront. Btw, my 10k and other money betting on this does NOT count towards the $200k (I think this is the angle you are trying, right?). Brainstorm, BBV, best would be maybe if he promises to play on only one site, has to report before sitting down and somebody datamines? Then, if any hands show chip dumping etc. the escrows could rule him as losing the bet.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:49 PM

yeah thats where there is no real action on this. its such a longshot it has to be a scam.
Old 03-10-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah thats where there is no real action on this. its such a longshot it has to be a scam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah exactly. The bet and challange don't make any sense.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:01 PM

I should have asked for 3:1 odds or something I guess. Clearly I think this will be easier then everyone else thinks it will be. More motivation for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Update: 6000 hands in the books. Will post graph at 10k
Old 03-10-2007, 07:04 PM

gl doggz