Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2007, 10:00 PM

Default Re: Neteller good news

[ QUOTE ]
Even though there is no trading going on, there are plenty of people who own Neteller stock and thus are shareholders in the company. Isn't Neteller obligated to them to reveal financial information like having the funds unfrozen?

[/ QUOTE ]

They are, but since the stock is halted, the timing of any announcement isn't as critical, since no one is able to trade on non-public info.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:34 PM

So, what's the final word on this supposed EFT?

SpaceAce
Old 02-25-2007, 01:33 AM

OP hasn't been back, OBV he was full of shiat since no one else has received anything.

-Brendan
Old 02-25-2007, 01:37 AM

People can claim whatever they want but Neteller is NOT processing any U.S. withdrawals right now.

Neteller should have been honest from day 1 (January 16th) and simply said that U.S. authorities have raided our check processors and have STOLEN all the money currently in transfer to U.S. account holders. They could have also said that if we try and complete new withdrawals, that money will simply be stolen as well.

Everyone would have understood that explanation and it happened to be the truth.

I would much rather the BILLIONS of dollars being held in trust for U.S. account holders disappear into cyberspace then for it to be stolen and used to increase the salaries of the individuals that started this mess in the first place.

When Neil Donovan of the FBI said that "SOME customers MIGHT get their money back", isn't it fair to assume the possibility that some or all of the money will be permanently seized? If that's the case, you can bet there will be lots of sticky fingers out there.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:28 AM

i say we all give neteller a call and claim we have shares and want some answers as to why i can't trade my stock.

first freeoffersnow, then neteller...who's next??/ FTdoug?? i want to believe ya doug but parden me for not putting faith in your words.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to call for Chax to be banned if he cant prove any of his claims. .

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-25-2007, 02:28 PM

i dont really understand whats going on.

Is it just, that, due to hacker attacks US Transfers are frozen atm, or is it, like some people here in Europe are proclaiming, that Neteller is going bankrupt and everybody should asap get his money away from there?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont really understand whats going on.

Is it just, that, due to hacker attacks US Transfers are frozen atm, or is it, like some people here in Europe are proclaiming, that Neteller is going bankrupt and everybody should asap get his money away from there?

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I have heard of the DOJ and FBI refered to as 'hackers'.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2007, 02:48 PM

Whatever DOJ is, and whyever Federal Bureaus would hack Neteller, but so the money which is just lying around there is not in danger and can be transmitted to any pokersite anytime? ^^

Thats just all i need to know.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When Neil Donovan of the FBI said that "SOME customers MIGHT get their money back", isn't it fair to assume the possibility that some or all of the money will be permanently seized?

[/ QUOTE ]

FFS. For the 83rd time... He was referring to the BetOnSports customers in the article.