Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-26-2007, 06:03 AM

Default Re: Pride 33

Fedor unbeatable? My ass. Even just in his last fight he was mounted by Mark Hunt, not exactly a ground wizard, and was in some trouble with a keylock. Not to mention fujita's severley rocking him.

He is clearly the best fighter in the world right now, but is clearly beatable, since people have had him in compromising situations.

If you think Arlovski fights fedor 100 times and wins 0 you are an idiot. (and probly didnt watch pride on sat).
Old 02-26-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well you risked using it, so I'm going to point out how useless MMA math arguments are. Nothing happens in a vacuum, at the highest levels, anyone can beat anyone, and no one is invincible. Well except for Fedor. You can look at a fight and say who should win, but that is meaningless to the actual outcome. Its probability, not certanty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Quite true, but I have to say, Fedor hasn't always looked as great as he once did in a few of his recent fights. I would not be surprised if someone (possibly Crocop, should they meet again) beats Fedor sometime relatively soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a $200 parlay on Trigg/Diaz/Henderson/Joachin/Hayato/ROGERIO....SO F(#$$()#$# PISSED OFF.

In any case, I'm not shocked by the henderson or diaz victories. I was definitely surprised/happy, but I wasn't shocked. The Rogerio KO put me on my ass....those two have to go at it again.

And fedor is the undefeatable. Besides fedor, I think GSP is the next untouchable @ 170... Feodr though...we've seen everything. Nogueira can't submit him, a clean right hand can't KO him and he will recover. He's bound to lose sooner or later but he is truly above and beyond the competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoulda put a bet on Soukodouche.
Old 02-26-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well you risked using it, so I'm going to point out how useless MMA math arguments are. Nothing happens in a vacuum, at the highest levels, anyone can beat anyone, and no one is invincible. Well except for Fedor. You can look at a fight and say who should win, but that is meaningless to the actual outcome. Its probability, not certanty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Quite true, but I have to say, Fedor hasn't always looked as great as he once did in a few of his recent fights. I would not be surprised if someone (possibly Crocop, should they meet again) beats Fedor sometime relatively soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Had a $200 parlay on Trigg/Diaz/Henderson/Joachin/Hayato/ROGERIO....SO F(#$$()#$# PISSED OFF.

In any case, I'm not shocked by the henderson or diaz victories. I was definitely surprised/happy, but I wasn't shocked. The Rogerio KO put me on my ass....those two have to go at it again.

And fedor is the undefeatable. Besides fedor, I think GSP is the next untouchable @ 170... Feodr though...we've seen everything. Nogueira can't submit him, a clean right hand can't KO him and he will recover. He's bound to lose sooner or later but he is truly above and beyond the competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoulda put a bet on Soukodouche.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL if my payday include souk instead of rogerio, I would have so much money. But IF's are for losers.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:20 PM

Guess I'm sorta lucky I forgot about this being on this weekend.