Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: Heroes 2/5

[ QUOTE ]
was every else suprised that isaak was collaborating with HRG? i didn't know they were on good terms. did i miss somthing from previous eps, or is this another revelation?

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably though that HRG was the only person he could turn to at this point. Peter and Hiro are MIA right now, and he needs some help pronto.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Something that just occurred to me. Peter gains the powers of everybody near him. What if its not Peter that blows up NYC, but Peter's version of "Jessica"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooooohhh. Interesting. Although, if I had to guess which character is going to get whacked soon, it's Nikki/Jessica.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Something that just occurred to me. Peter gains the powers of everybody near him. What if its not Peter that blows up NYC, but Peter's version of "Jessica"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oooooohhh. Interesting. Although, if I had to guess which character is going to get whacked soon, it's Nikki/Jessica.

[/ QUOTE ]

We can only hope! Her/their plotline is getting to be annoying.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:33 PM

That'd leave the story a little light on villains, no? There's really only sylar, HRG who seems to be bad but with twisted good intentions, and the haitain, who also plays both sides of the fence.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:45 PM

Don't forget Linderman. He's bound to be a bigger villain than we currently know.
Old 02-06-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero chance. They've put too much effort into that dichotomy to just wipe it out now. If Nikki dies, it'll be one of those trite, tragic situations where it happens right after she gains harmony within herself (i.e. with Jessica). I see no way that happens within the next few episodes.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Zero chance. They've put too much effort into that dichotomy to just wipe it out now. If Nikki dies, it'll be one of those trite, tragic situations where it happens right after she gains harmony within herself (i.e. with Jessica). I see no way that happens within the next few episodes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think, maybe, nikki dies and jessica lives.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think, maybe, nikki dies and jessica lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

the cop will die...the writers are aware of who the most annoying and meaningless characters on the show are.

So its the cop dude
Old 02-06-2007, 07:18 PM

Hopefully so will the FBI bitch too.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget Linderman. He's bound to be a bigger villain than we currently know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Radioactive Man is still kicking around somewhere, and I'm getting a bit of a villain vibe from Nathan Petrelli.