Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2007, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Memo to Sarah Silverman

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I once dated this fineish jewish girl in college. She was blonde, looked a little like your avatar, OTB.

anyhoo, wow, biggest prude I ever dated. It was terrible. She always talked about how she wanted me to meet her parents but they wouldn't like that I wasn't jewish. I think the fact that I wasn't jewish was what was keeping me from getting anywhere. It started to insult me a bit.

So I kicked her to the curb. I started banging her sorority sister a week later.

[/ QUOTE ]

beat: it was a jewish sorority and her sorority sister always talked about how she wanted you to meet her parents, but they wouldn't like that you were Jewish

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I'm being leveled here. I thought my post was fairly clear. Explain yourself, Hypnodiablo lest I return to spamming BBV4LIFE.

and you missed the brag. Banging her friend after she wouldn't put out. See?!@?! Friend banging. Hello? Her friend, I sexed with? Friend, me put my sausage in her. Me = bang her. Ball her out? her......friend??
Old 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM

the joke was that the exact same thing happened with her friend (Jewish, complains you aren't Jewish, wants you to meet parents, etc)
Old 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM

Completely thoughtless toilet humor is all Sarah Silverman has ever done her whole "career"

Wow jokes about your period and poop, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the joke was that the exact same thing happened with her friend (Jewish, complains you aren't Jewish, wants you to meet parents, etc)

[/ QUOTE ]

OIC!! It was a jew joke. I was confused cause you said "were jewish" in your original retort while it should have been obvious from my original abbreviated TR that I am not, a jew.

OR AM I?>>>>???

Nah, I just boned the friend. No dating. Maybe I should have gone after more jewish girls for boning purposes. Then I wouldn't have had to meet parents and be nice and all that gheyness.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
most jewish girls ive met are jews.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Racist, ban plz.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:17 PM

she is very sexy yet fairly annoying.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:44 PM

Joe Franklin loved The Aristocrats. He was like our rehearsal director when dad and my brother weren't there, and my mother and my nana weren't there. I was on his show... he said it wasn't a taped show, but we, like, did a show... yeah, it was his office. But he had a bed in it, like a couch... that he called "Uncle Joe's Bed for Little People", because a couch is like a bed for little people, y'know...

Joe Franklin raped me.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:00 PM

Obviously nobody in this thread ever read:

Old 01-31-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I once dated this fineish jewish girl in college. She was blonde, looked a little like your avatar, OTB.

anyhoo, wow, biggest prude I ever dated. It was terrible. She always talked about how she wanted me to meet her parents but they wouldn't like that I wasn't jewish. I think the fact that I wasn't jewish was what was keeping me from getting anywhere. It started to insult me a bit.

So I kicked her to the curb. I started banging her sorority sister a week later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I have no problem with Jews like Larry David who just don't give a [censored] but those Orthodox ones or the hardcore ones really piss me off. It's funny how they (the hardcore ones) don't get scrutinized for their racist and elitist beliefs (of sticking with only Jews). In my opinion, they're just the non violent form of Nazis.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she was in super troopers?
wtf

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247745/fullcredits

false unless insider info?

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], I may be thinking of the wrong movie. When I think of Sarah Silverman, I think of her in a cop uniform, then of her in a hot tub being forced to stay underwater because someone walks in while she is providing oral attention. Someone help me out here--the more I think about it, the more it isn't Super Troopers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know but im sure it's listed here