Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 12:40 PM

Default Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Scr

Is this script useful for multitabling LHE cash games?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:00 PM

_dave_: is there any way you can have an option added in StarsUrgestTable. At the moment when it highlights a table it puts the mouse in the exact middle of the screen. There are times though when i can see that somebody on a table is about to act,and its about to be my turn to act on that table, before the table has even been highlighted. So sometimes I have my mouse over the fold button. But then before i can click it, the red border appears and the mouse gets moved to the middle of that table.

Basically, can you add an option which says "If mouse already over the Urgest Table, JUST PUT RED BORDER AROUND TABLE, and DONT move mouse". This would let me act faster on those tables when i know they are about to popup and i have my mouse ready over the button im going to press.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:12 AM

Hello, well, this will be my 1st post ever in 2+2, and I'm happy to say its not for asking something, it will be for helping someone, so I'm happy with that.

I love this script, been using it for a few days, and as I know something about programming (not much, but a little), I made some changes in the script for my own use.

As I saw that SilentNoise asked for something that I already made, I'm going to post here the piece of code you need to change to make what you asked for...

you need to find the line of code where the mouse is positioned, near the end of the script, the line is this one:

MouseMove, x3, y3, 0

and CHANGE that line for this piece of code next...

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>

; THIS IS MY SCRIPT CHANGE TO KNOW IF THE MOUSE IS ALREADY INSIDE THE WINDOW WITH THE RED BORDER
; YOU HAVE TO REPLACE THE LINE OF CODE:
; MouseMove, x3, y3, 0
; WITH THIS WHOLE SCRIPT

mouseinside = 0
MouseGetPos, my_x, my_y
if (x &lt; my_x) and (my_x &lt; (x+w)) and (y &lt; my_y) and (my_y &lt; (y+h))
{
mouseinside = 1
}
if mouseinside = 0
{
Loop 10 ; Here you can change this number if you want the mouse to move faster or slower to the red window.
; Every unit is 1/4 of a second, so if you want 2 seconds, the number is 8, 3 seconds = 12
; this is set by default to wait 2.5 seconds (Loop 10), which is what works best for me.
{
MouseGetPos, my_x, my_y

if (x &lt; my_x) and (my_x &lt; (x+w)) and (y &lt; my_y) and (my_y &lt; (y+h))
{
mouseinside = 1
}

if (mouseinside = 1)
{
break
}

Sleep 250
}
if (mouseinside = 0)
{
MouseMove, x3, y3, 0
}
}

</pre><hr />

I need to explain something... the script is not as simple as check if mouse is over and not move the mouse if its over, its a little more complicated, because it didnt work too well for my style, so I added something extra...

I decided I didnt like that the mouse moved INSTANTLY right when the window required it, so I added a loop that checks the mouse position every quarter of a second, for a period you can set (I have mine set at 2.5 seconds).

In this time period, the script checks 4 times a second if the mouse has moved over the required window, if the mouse has moved over the window, it just stops and doesnt move the mouse.

If the time passes and you still didnt move the mouse over the window, then it will move automatically.

If you like that the mouse is moved instantly as always, just make the Loop be 1 (only 1/4 of a second wait)... and the mouse wont move if you already over the window with the red border.

Hope you like it and it works for you guys.

Answer in this thread if it doesnt work or something.

Btw, Dave, if you like it, feel free to add it to your script, I think it will be good for everybody.

If someone thinks about something to improve it, feel free to add the ideas here.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If someone thinks about something to improve it, feel free to add the ideas here.

[/ QUOTE ]
stick this,
[ QUOTE ]
if (waiting_time &gt; timebank_max+5)
{
SoundPlay, timebankclick.wav
}

[/ QUOTE ]
in this function
[ QUOTE ]
Loop, Parse, tablequeue, `,
{
StringTrimLeft, waiting_time, A_LoopField, InStr(A_LoopField, "-")
StringTrimRight, waiting_time, waiting_time, ( StrLen(waiting_time) - (InStr(waiting_time, "_")-1) )
waiting_time := (tc - waiting_time) / 1000
;MsgBox, %waiting_time%
if (waiting_time &gt; 10 &amp;&amp; waiting_time &lt; 13)
{
StringTrimLeft, waiting_table, A_LoopField, InStr(A_LoopField, "_")
timebank_x := 570
timebank_y := 440
relStarsClientPoint(waiting_table, timebank_x, timebank_y)
PostLeftClick(timebank_x, timebank_y, waiting_table, 0)
}

}

[/ QUOTE ]

and put a timebank.wav in same directory as your .ahk file (copy rename Windows XP Error.wav or something)
and a few seconds after a table is highlighted it'll start beeping.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:57 AM

Thats a nice one PLOlover, I'm not going to use it because I play listening to music or radio while I play, but its really nice to those who like listening the tables while playing.

Theres one thing I'd like to add to my script, but I still didnt find how to make it, maybe someone can help me with it ? I'd like that when a window goes red, I could get an indicator at the mouse position so I see it clearly that a window requires my attention... something like a big red blinking circle (ie: could be a jpg picture) at the mouse position or something like that, it has to be something that doesn't interfere with the mouse movement or playing, but I didnt find how to make that happen.

I'd love to add that thing to my script change, so you see it clearly while the cursor is waiting to move to the red window... I could do that with the PLOlover idea of the wav file, but I don't play with sound on, so its not something Im interested in... anyone can help ?
Old 05-27-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Theres one thing I'd like to add to my script, but I still didnt find how to make it, maybe someone can help me with it ? I'd like that when a window goes red, I could get an indicator at the mouse position so I see it clearly that a window requires my attention...

[/ QUOTE ]

thats good idea.
stick this at the bottom
[ QUOTE ]
PaintMouse()
{
local MouseX, MouseY, CWidth,CHeight
CWidth := 24
CHeight := 24

Coordmode, Mouse, Screen
MouseGetPos, MouseX, MouseY
Gui, 99: +Alwaysontop +Lastfound +Owner
Gui, 99: Color, %border_colour%
WinSet, Transparent, %trans%
Gui, 99: -Caption
MouseX := MouseX +8 ; so you can click
MouseY := MouseY - (CWidth/2)
Gui, 99: Show, w%CWidth% h%CHeight% x%MouseX% y%MouseY% NoActivate

Sleep, 1000 ; how long to flash
Gui, 99: Cancel
}

[/ QUOTE ]

and stick this
[ QUOTE ]
PaintMouse()

[/ QUOTE ]
right below
;MouseMove, x3, y3, 0
Old 05-28-2007, 06:40 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 05-28-2007, 11:19 AM

any chance of adding an "auto-check when timeout" feature? its annoying when you've run your timebank down on the table, and you have loads of other things going on. then it autofolds when it gives you the option of checking. autochecking is obviously a better default option..since you would never fold when you have no bet to call.

my starsplanner does seem to "dismiss fold" when you click it and you have the option to check. but it doesn't autocheck when you timeout though. this would be a very useful/money-saving feature imo.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:51 AM

Sometimes the script doesnt hit the timebank although I have like 24 seconds left on it...

Why is that?
Old 07-10-2007, 04:20 PM

Wow, the script just went crazy, it tried to to put a table in his place, but that wasnt working so i had to look at my mouse going insane for 5 minutes and therefore me using up all my timebanks and sitting out before it calmed down...

What is up with that?..