Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Cash Poker

are any of these episodes up on you tube. I saw maybe one episode up before, but clonie was definately not in it.
Old 03-10-2007, 10:07 AM

LOL @ the hand analysis on this show. First they don't even get the hand right for Todd Brunson vs. Brandon Adams. He had a double-gutter w/ that J10 on that AK79 board. He's not just calling w/ a gut-shot after the turn, or if he is he's still gonna make a move on the end since he also had first chance to bluff the river.

Isn't this show done in post-production? Sigh...
Old 03-10-2007, 10:53 AM

I could only find one..But maybe soon more will come up
Old 03-10-2007, 09:01 PM

Highlights of Episode 8 :

David Williams donking it up as much as humanly possible. Can you play QQ any worse? Calling huge raises preflop all the time with speculative garbage. This isn't a tournament David!!

Vanessa Rousso whining about "bad beats" like a little bitch as usual.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Highlights of Episode 8 :

David Williams donking it up as much as humanly possible. Can you play QQ any worse? Calling huge raises preflop all the time with speculative garbage. This isn't a tournament David!!

Vanessa Rousso whining about "bad beats" like a little bitch as usual.

[/ QUOTE ]

that QQ hand is so bad. he looks so suprised when his queens aren't good on the river too. after he check raises turn big, then leads river and gets raised on a paired 10 high board.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:43 AM

Apparently every fold, no matter how trivial, is now a "laydown".....
Old 03-13-2007, 02:24 PM

Episode 9 was pretty good just because Barry is commentating. He takes a lot of shots at Donkid Williams which makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Episode 9 was pretty good just because Barry is commentating. He takes a lot of shots at Donkid Williams which makes me giggle like a schoolgirl.

[/ QUOTE ]

-Barry Greenstein's commentary was the best. He kept correcting Chad Brown and his "tournament" mentality throughout the broadcast. It really was a refreshing listen into the game instead of the "Now he's gonna slow play his set and check the flop." *Gags* I really enjoy that non-results oriented approach to the commentary; like when Barry is saying what he would do w/ the certain hand given the action or demeanor of a particular player not the cards themselves.

-David Williams, LOL. As Barry said, "Any pair is a pair to David." But I didn't really have a problem w/ how he was playing since noone was trying to play back @ him. The problem was for David himself since he had decisions to make every single hand b/c he would put himself in tough spots w/ all of those marginal calls.

-Vanessa Rousso...meh, I really like her, but I don't like how when she's in a hand and as soon as the hand is over she constantly askes the ppl who were in the hand against her what they had. "You have AK? AQ? Small pair you had?" sigh...think to yourself honey.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:57 PM

I actually think Chad Brown is one of the most underrated players on the donkament circuit, but it was still hilarious to hear him getting pwned repeatedly by Barry G.

It was particularly funny when Chad spent about 30 seconds explaining this brilliant "squeeze" play. Barry simply replied, "Well, it's not really a squeeze play, since no one's getting squeezed in the middle." Chad just sat there dumbfounded for a couple of seconds, then quickly changed the subject.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
clonie needs some full tilt makeup, not lookin so good

[/ QUOTE ]
Clonie has never looked good IMO

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it was her appearance on Cash Poker (esp. with that Clonie-Vanessa Rouso hand) and PAD WK (7?) that forever tarnished her marketing image.

People have been complaining about how bad she plays and how terrible she's been looking. Poor Clonie. Hope things start looking up for her again.

-TheMan