Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2006, 09:34 PM

Default Re: completely off topic: a little link

Congrats on house i like the fact that it is obvious they spend their money on things they enjoy and like. As for taste i believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I would do things differently also I send durr or raptor a pm asking them wat site they were playing i got no answer can someone tell me?

As to the poker players' looks i concurr that most look like dweebs and geeks. The kind of kids that used to get beaten up by the bullies in high school, but at the end who says looks count?

AS to monitor sizes why do i feel i am the only one who plays many hours and has only used laptops? I used to 9 table 10-20 tables on a 9 inch monitor that must be a record....lol

I wanted to start a thread about this, but has anyone of you ever thought that if god forbid one of us dies what happens to out money on the site?
Old 10-22-2006, 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
As for taste i believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder

[/ QUOTE ]
its not about what YOU like [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] i like it its comfortable to me, so ship it.

[ QUOTE ]
I send durr or raptor a pm asking them wat site they were playing i got no answer can someone tell me?

[/ QUOTE ]
we both play a ton of diff sites, the ones in the pics could have been ub/bet365/fulltilt/stars possibly all having different skins.

[ QUOTE ]
As to the poker players' looks i concurr that most look like dweebs and geeks. The kind of kids that used to get beaten up by the bullies in high school, but at the end who says looks count?

[/ QUOTE ]
i think im fantastic looking.

[ QUOTE ]
AS to monitor sizes why do i feel i am the only one who plays many hours and has only used laptops?

[/ QUOTE ]
get a 30". ull be much happier.

holla
Old 10-22-2006, 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As for taste i believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder

[/ QUOTE ]
its not about what YOU like [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] i like it its comfortable to me, so ship it.

[ QUOTE ]
I send durr or raptor a pm asking them wat site they were playing i got no answer can someone tell me?

[/ QUOTE ]
we both play a ton of diff sites, the ones in the pics could have been ub/bet365/fulltilt/stars possibly all having different skins.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i think im fantastic looking.

[ QUOTE ]
AS to monitor sizes why do i feel i am the only one who plays many hours and has only used laptops?

[/ QUOTE ]
get a 30". ull be much happier.

holla

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for replies... wasnt talking about your looks in particular, couldnt care if ur woody allen or robert redford, but about poker players in general. And as long as ur happy with ur crib and its obvious u r, that is all that counts. May i ask in what city this is?
Old 10-22-2006, 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also you gotta admin that if you take out all the electronics, that house is VERY ugly.

here in brazil you get a place like that size/quality for like 40,000 USD.

[/ QUOTE ]

remember when we were playing 2/4 together and i used to own u? dont be jealous...
Old 10-22-2006, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the sense of buying TWO tvs and putting them side-by-side.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard Durrrr is good at multitelevisioning.

I used to have a [censored] 13" TV/VCR along side a 19" TV that was 10+ years old. It was awsome. I can only imagine having 2 73" HDTVs.
Old 10-22-2006, 01:04 PM

"here in brazil you get a place like that size/quality for like 40,000 USD."

You sure about that?
Old 10-22-2006, 01:13 PM

Wow sick house guys, you may want to consider renting a [censored] apartment for your parties with all that nice stuff in there, and just keep the crib for the ladies. I wouldn't want a lot of drunk people hanging around all that nice stuff if it was me. Banging house though.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:25 PM

This really bothers me...

You two could be doing so many good things with your money and talents yet you use them to self indulge.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You two could be doing so many good things with your money and talents yet you use them to self indulge.

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that tom and dave aren't using their poker talents/money for the good of humanity should be about the 10,000th most worrisome thing about this world to you
Old 10-22-2006, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the fact that tom and dave aren't using their poker talents/money for the good of humanity should be about the 10,000th most worrisome thing about this world to you

[/ QUOTE ]So?

lol what were you trying to say here? I shouldn't have posted my opinion? Obv other things bother me too...