Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 5
Groucho Marx 84 72.41%
Captain Kangaroo 32 27.59%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2006, 01:24 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: 2007 BMW 335i story (with Cliff\'s notes)

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

rj
Old 09-30-2006, 01:27 PM

Oh and this just turned into a BRAG POST! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2006, 01:29 PM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

cheaaaa, post pics when u get it
Old 09-30-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE:

After calling Motorwerks yesterday and being told that my only option is to order one, I had given up on this car. But unbeknownst to me, my girlfriend had told her boss at work about my car situation, and her boss is family friends with another BMW dealer in Chicago (Perillo). He gives my girlfriend a phone number to call and tells her, "Tell them [my girlfriend's boss] sent you." So (still unbeknownst to me) my girlfriend calls them, and is told that they can get the car that I want!

My girlfriend tells me this just now (she wanted to first find out if I could get it or not, so that I wouldn't get my hopes up only to be let down), and so I call the Perillo dealership. Within 10 minutes, I bought the car [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We negotiated on a price of X+170 - 1. X really was a good price that I got before, and 2. they have to send someone out to Rockford on Monday to grab the car, so she really cannot give it to me for any less than X+170. I should have it Monday or Tuesday.

So basically, for being upset for several days and thinking that I'm not gonna get this car, I saved myself 500-170 = $330 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But again, it's the principle, and that's the sweetest $330 I've ever made.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very important that you bring this car to the first dealership and explain how you got it at a lower price.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:52 PM

50k for a 3 series, hahahahahahhhahha
Old 10-01-2006, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow. that dealership is just like every other dealership.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-01-2006, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UPDATE:

After calling Motorwerks yesterday and being told that my only option is to order one, I had given up on this car. But unbeknownst to me, my girlfriend had told her boss at work about my car situation, and her boss is family friends with another BMW dealer in Chicago (Perillo). He gives my girlfriend a phone number to call and tells her, "Tell them [my girlfriend's boss] sent you." So (still unbeknownst to me) my girlfriend calls them, and is told that they can get the car that I want!

My girlfriend tells me this just now (she wanted to first find out if I could get it or not, so that I wouldn't get my hopes up only to be let down), and so I call the Perillo dealership. Within 10 minutes, I bought the car [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] We negotiated on a price of X+170 - 1. X really was a good price that I got before, and 2. they have to send someone out to Rockford on Monday to grab the car, so she really cannot give it to me for any less than X+170. I should have it Monday or Tuesday.

So basically, for being upset for several days and thinking that I'm not gonna get this car, I saved myself 500-170 = $330 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] But again, it's the principle, and that's the sweetest $330 I've ever made.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

There's only one BMW dealer in Chicago?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome. Ship that $330 over this way.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:48 PM

Pics are a must