Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2006, 06:38 PM

Default Re: It is hard to beat.........

hot 2 handles, just one big enough to get two hands around. seems to be a morning type of thing w/ many gals.......b
Old 09-29-2006, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Need Coffee Advice

flavoured coffee? that's as bad as going to starbucks...................maybe you need to schmooz a little more about coffee w/ her.......doesn't sound like she cares too much about the stuff..........and if you go to it anyway, grind it at home.........b
Old 09-29-2006, 06:46 PM

Default Re: It is hard to beat.........

$25 should get your through the weekend easily.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:47 PM

Default Re: I Don\'t Like French Presses

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and dont use the french press because i usually get a little sediment for each cup.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen....getting coffe grounds in my coffee is a big turn-off. Plus it is a LOT easier to clean a Mr Coffee drip machine. French presses are for chicks/gay guys who think they are cool... Do NOT, buy a French Press, your woman may start to question your masculinity.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

French press coffee is for people who like the taste of coffee. Also, it's hilarious to claim it's for gay men when you're the one who doesn't like a couple of grounds in your coffee. Masculinity irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the coffee a french press makes taste like crap.

I've been drinking coffee to my taste for 28 years.

Are you saying I do not actually know what I like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your taste sucks.
Old 09-29-2006, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and dont use the french press because i usually get a little sediment for each cup.

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen....getting coffe grounds in my coffee is a big turn-off. Plus it is a LOT easier to clean a Mr Coffee drip machine. French presses are for chicks/gay guys who think they are cool... Do NOT, buy a French Press, your woman may start to question your masculinity.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

French press coffee is for people who like the taste of coffee. Also, it's hilarious to claim it's for gay men when you're the one who doesn't like a couple of grounds in your coffee. Masculinity irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your taste sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

New Yorkers suck.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your taste sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

New Yorkers suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't live in New York, and you have bad taste.
Old 09-30-2006, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get a french press. very easy to make coffee with these and she might be impressed. plus it's most definitely cheaper than a drip coffee machine.

mmmmmm......coffee

[/ QUOTE ]

I just went to the store to get one of these and couldn't find one. I guess I will have to go to a coffee store at the mall to find them?

I did see a Senseo machine that looked real nice. It made single cups and you could also buy tea and hot chocolate packets which would make the machine usable for me when Amy isn't around. Has anyone tried one of these yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always used the french press, but we did get one of those Tassimos as a gift for x-mas last year. It's ridiculously easy to use. The normal coffee it makes is avg.,the dark blend is a little better, but if you add a shot of espresso on top to--again, very easy to do, it actually makes a pretty decent cup of coffee. Splash of half n half and a little sugar and you're good to go.

I was never much of an espresso drinker, aside from the occasional Americano, so I don't have much to go by but the plain espresso is ok by itelf too, and is what I've been drinking most morning s lately. You make it one cup at a time and the process is in the neighborhood of 1-2 minutes.
Old 09-30-2006, 07:37 AM

this thread has some great advice in it, but I think it's way more than necessary for the OP. His girl adds flavored stuff to her coffee, he doesn't need to go nuts. $30 drip machine + can of folgers will be fine for his gf.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:51 AM

Go shopping on friday with her for coffee and a coffee maker.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:08 PM

The correct answer is to tell her you are going to buy a coffee maker and for her to come, else she
can't get her fix.

fiskebent ftw