Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2006, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Questions re: Party Poker points for cash

This is a good point.

Do they start the count over again after the first month and just aren't telling you (or only indirectly telling you) or do you have the full 2 months to earn 15k points at which time they will make up all the lost money they didn't give you after the first month?

The chances of you getting someone at Party who actually understands this highly technical and complicated issue are pretty slim unfortunately. And it's possible they haven't even thought that in-depth about it and they just don't know.

If I were doing the promotion I would just play it safe and try to get to 15k points before the end of the first month.
Old 08-24-2006, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Party Poker points for cash

[ QUOTE ]

Our system:
"Soccer ball, football"

The rest of the Entire Freakin World:
"Football, American football ball"

[/ QUOTE ]

my very first FYP!
Old 08-24-2006, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Party Poker points for cash

I got switched from blue to silver for this promotion as well. It's ironic that I only became a Very Important Player to them after I left them.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:44 AM

Default Re: Questions re: Party Poker points for cash

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Step 1 1,000 Points $.015 per point
Step 2 5,000 Points $.020 per point
Step 3 15,000 Points $.025 per point

Plus, you don’t have to wait until the end of the promotion to cash out. At the end of the first 30 days, we will deposit any cash that you have earned into your account. This won’t affect your overall earnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

...I'm confused. If they cash me out with 10k points after 30 days, they'll give me $200. If I finish the promo w/ 20k points, they'll owe me an extra $50 on that original 10k, plus another $250 on my next 10k. Are they going to give me $300 on Oct 16 to pay me back for the original 30 day mistake? So confused...

~MagicMan

[/ QUOTE ]

"If you reach Step 2 or 3, ALL of the points that you have earned from day one of the promotion will be cashed out at the higher value.

At the end of the first 30 days, we will deposit any cash that you have earned into your account. This won't affect your overall earnings."

the way i read it, they'll give you $ at end of 30 days, and give u rest at end of promo at the higher rate.

but what Party says/writes and how the Party employee actually doing the cashouts interprets the writing may not be the same.