Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2006, 05:13 AM

Default Re: Hot Russian MySpace girl tries to scam me. (Very long with pics!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
cliff notes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot russian chick invites him on a "date" which is actually a big informerical-esque meeting. OP gets into argument with coked up sales person who drives 2 cars to his business meetings. OP repeatedly tells him to do more speed. The following conversation ensues:

OP: Yeah brah, keep doing speed! It's REAL COOL, "Speed Demon!" *turns to Russian chick* You catch that one, baby? ..called this guy "Speed Demon."

SD: I'm gonna have to drop this guy..

OP: I must warn you, I am proficient in tiger crane style, and more than proficient in the exquisite art of the samurai sword.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the funniest posts I've ever read.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tom-Yum-Goong is the best action movie of the year. In fact, this thread has made me start watching it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't Tum-Yum-Goong mean "Seafood Galanga Soup" or "Coconut Shrimp Soup" or something like that? At least in Thai?
Old 06-30-2006, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you know that if you obtain a certain level in MMA fighting that you can go to jail if you do not warn the person first that you know MMA and you are involved in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you know it's possible to deal with social situations in ways that don't involve violence?

[/ QUOTE ]

You weak/tight and a wuss by the way. But thanks for the input Muhatma.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you are a jackass. if you told him to stop taking speed then he should have responded with "i'll do that when you get off the roids".You could have just left the place instead of trying your damndest to get into a fight.

oh and please don't kick my ass for saying that, because i'm a student of ghandi and i won't fight back. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2006, 07:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Muay thai boxers represent!

Also people, his actions were in the heat of the moment, stop acting like you make perfect decisions when you're pissed off or someone is threatening you.

What you said to the dude was pretty hilarious and this was a good read.

btw - i find the dance to be pretty boring, but I like the atmosphere the music creates

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support man. You are definetly right about being in the heat of the moment. How many times has everyone been in an argument or confrontation and then two minutes later you are like I should have said this or not done that, etc.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you know that if you obtain a certain level in MMA fighting that you can go to jail if you do not warn the person first that you know MMA and you are involved in a fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you know it's possible to deal with social situations in ways that don't involve violence?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow you are a jackass. if you told him to stop taking speed then he should have responded with "i'll do that when you get off the roids".You could have just left the place instead of trying your damndest to get into a fight.

oh and please don't kick my ass for saying that, because i'm a student of ghandi and i won't fight back. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't trying to start a fight. He was the one who brought up the topic of "dropping" me. If I had wanted to start a fight when he asked me to hit him I would have got him in the Thai clinch thrown 2 knees to the face, done a double leg take down, and then ground and pound with elbows. obv. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-30-2006, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would have got him in the Thai clinch thrown 2 knees to the face, done a double leg take down, and then ground and pound with elbows. obv. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard.

Because an unprovoked attack like that wouldn't have gotten you thrown in jail or anything.
Old 06-30-2006, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Should I feel honored that you decided to respond to my reply twice?

Oh, and yea, next time someone says something like "I can kick your ass", I'll get into a fight with them. THAT'll show em!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea you should feel honored to talk to someone who plays a loose/aggressive well. You might learn something from it.

I'm also the coolest dude alive!!!!! And I could kick your butt with karate bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-30-2006, 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would have got him in the Thai clinch thrown 2 knees to the face, done a double leg take down, and then ground and pound with elbows. obv. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard.

Because an unprovoked attack like that wouldn't have gotten you thrown in jail or anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he had like 5 of his ACM boys with him so I probably would have gotten PWN'd myself if something serious went down. Like I said a few times, I wasn't really trying to start a fight. He was the one who snickered to his collegue: am I going to have to drop this kid? If some drop out coke head said that to you after he was a proven liar...
Old 06-30-2006, 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally, I need to pimp some hot girls out to message suckers on MySpace and trick them into buying some crap for me or something. "Oh, baby. Just meet me over at the Best Buy, right near the HD Plasmas."

[/ QUOTE ]

we could rule the world...
Old 06-30-2006, 07:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He snickers to one of his friends: heh am I going to have to drop this kid. So I walk around the table and get in his face and I’m like dude I feel like an idiot for coming to this thing and since I'm a mongoloid tough-guy I totally have to compensate by boasting and threatening you loud enough for everyone to hear. So I fake punch him sort of slow just to see what he would do.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.