Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2006, 03:20 AM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (5/8) ($200 NL)

Yes I was the kid who tried to go on a broadcast internet show while being underage. It was really the height of stupidity. I was emboldened because of how easy it was to play usually. I showed up and I saw a list for the regular 3-5 game while there was a nice looking open seat up under the lights so I thought, "why not?" As soon as I got up there I realized it was a bad idea, especially when I could hear the head lady talking over her mic about carding me. I was actually getting up to check the list for other games that I could casually step out to but as soon as I got up this guy steps up to me and asks for ID. Yeah that was an awesome move on my part. I don't think I'll be showing my face at the bike for some time. Commerce it is.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:25 AM

Hey crackhead when have I played with you? In the 200nl?
Old 05-09-2006, 03:56 AM

HAHAAHAHAHHAA, thats hilarious man.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey crackhead when have I played with you? In the 200nl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, most likely the 200NL game about 1-2 weeks ago. I was in the #9 seat and you were in the #6 seat, so I was constantly looking up and wondering, "wow, is this kid old enought to be in here????" At least you came dressed like you had just come from the office, so that helped with your illusion.

Good luck at the "other" rooms, but I'd suggest you try Morongo. That place is only 18 and over. BRING YOUR I.D. there - they're constantly checking the kids.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
which was a condition of Harrah's buying Binion's.

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably discussed already, but I'm late coming online.

Harrahs never bought binions. They bought the Horsehoe name from the Binion family. MTR Gaming owns and operates Binion's in downtown LV.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I was the kid who tried to go on a broadcast internet show while being underage. It was really the height of stupidity. I was emboldened because of how easy it was to play usually. I showed up and I saw a list for the regular 3-5 game while there was a nice looking open seat up under the lights so I thought, "why not?" As soon as I got up there I realized it was a bad idea, especially when I could hear the head lady talking over her mic about carding me. I was actually getting up to check the list for other games that I could casually step out to but as soon as I got up this guy steps up to me and asks for ID. Yeah that was an awesome move on my part. I don't think I'll be showing my face at the bike for some time. Commerce it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok. Just say your name is Gor.
Old 05-09-2006, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are hosed at the Commerce as I am sure they all watch the webcast!

AceKicker06... Donk Down!